one word...

Thursday, January 15 at 5:52 PM

REPORT CARD and HIGH

I'm feeling much better today compared to yesterday. Much more confident. ;)

Anyhow. So yes.
Something worse happened... and it almost made me want to put a brake on my blogging. But I resolved it now. Phew. I didn't think I'd last anyway.

So here I am.

For once, I wasn't late for the school bus. THANK GOD! :D
And I went to school with a generally happy mood.

That was... until... report card.
No, i'm not failing or anything. Just that. I DON'T HAVE HONORS :((
Ang gaganda pa naman ng mga grades ko. As in, everything went up by at least a bit.
Then comes Science. Waaa.
So here I am, trying to have it appealed. :(

Nakakahiya naman kasi.
Gimik ako nang gimik the whole third quarter tapos nawalan ako ng honor.
Not as if the gimiks had any effect on my grade.
Barely anything. As I said, it all went up. Waaaaaa.

I haven't ever had no honor pa naman since grade 2 or something.
What a break. :| How disappointing.
Especially on my parents' side. They expect much from me. Kung sa akin lang, kahit di na ako mag-aral eh. :))

Everyone's so satisfied with their grades.
Everywhere, it's like they're all happy they're not failing and shit.
Ako lang talaga ang kontra. :|

During dismissal, for some reason, I was incredibly high. As in really.
Saying weird things. Moving with much energy. Like running and shit.
I dunno why. Go ask around.

But I'm guessing it's because I tried the "pull the string" joke on too much people that I laughed soo much. And that caused me to release a whole lot of endorphins. Meaning a whole lot of WOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!

Anyhow... as I said, I'm feeling more confident.
Although we've got a long way to go, I think we can make it work.

0 reps.: