you're a part time lover and a full time friend

Friday, December 28 at 1:12 PM

Restlessness, Music and Movies.

Today has been really, really restless. *sigh* I can call it boring, but it's been eventful... at least. *more sighs*

I guess I can credit the restlessness to a restless night. I slept past 3 last night. I was in bed at around 1 or 2. But I couldn't get myself to fall asleep. So I reconciled to taking a midnight snack and watching some television. I wish I hadn't missed kabagang though. That would've made it a fun night.

Add to that, I was awoken by noisy chatter in the middle of the night--or day--and added unto by my cough. And I thought it was already getting better. Well, they closed the blinds, which sorta added to the heat. I would like to add: MY ROOM IS NOT A REFUGEE CENTER!

I woke up a quarter before three. The latest so far. This sleeping habit has got me worrying so I asked Yahoo Answers about it. LOL. I'd like to say I trust the RPSGT over the arthritic man who talks about cyadic patterns. Whatever cyadic patterns are. That lightened me up.

In any case, this sleep pattern has got my body clock ruined... coincidentally, so is my computer clock. I have no idea how long I've been doing things.

In other news, I've been downloading songs today... and yesterday night. Yesterday, I took all the Little Shop of Horror songs I could take off the internet. After hours of finding it, I finally was able to download the finale complete with its start. Wahaha!

Today, I got songs that are not musical-related. Songs I normally listen to. However, I haven't listened to these songs I'm downloading. I blame hell week for cutting me off my normal life. I'm trusting Trisha with these songs she gave me. Add to those, I took a few songs of my own.

Right now, I find With You amazing. That's from Chris Brown. Then there's the remix of Wake Up Call featuring Mary J Blige. Love it! And then there's Anyone Else But You. Where'd I get that? It's the soundtrack of Juno. Hihihi!

Anyone! Anyone! DVD or whatever online site! I wanna see Juno. Hahaha. I still can't find it. And I hope what I'm downloading is right. LOL.

Right now, I have the sudden urge to go sing some karaoke. The other part of me wants to go watch a movie. I'm following the latter, so I'm choosing. Should I continue watching Transformers (which got cut when the bell rang last Science class) or if I should go watch Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo--last year's MMFF offering? Hmmm.

(A little side-note: I haven't watched a Pinoy movie in a theatre yet. They're all either on DVD or from the one's school has to offer. How embarassing! Hahaha.)

One thing's for sure. I'm going to watch it downstairs on the new flat screen tv. Weeee!

0 reps.: