eu não quero perder seu amor

Sunday, December 9 at 9:32 AM

Funny Blog and Clubs

Anyhow. Before I go on, I just found this interesting site. I was searching google for Jologs, and this blog came up:
http://jankasphere.blogspot.com/
Well, at first I thought she was a superficial biyotch. And then, I read the comments. Hindi pala. I'm guessing this person had nothing to do with his/he life and tried to fictionalize his/her life by putting it in a discriminative conyo point of view. LOL. Nonetheless, it was entertaining! Hahaha. Sobra ang pagtawa ko. Especially on the podcast. Hahaha! (I was amazed: she had four nomination for best blog--freakiest, most homour, most obnoxious and best of all time.)

Well. Right now, I really need some artistic epiphany. For one, I can't think of a scenic dessign. For another, I can't write a movie review. So sad... Hay. Anyhow, it will come soon. Or at least something will come up. I shouldn't force it into myself.

Speaking of writing, I suddenly remembered my Grade Seven clubs: Symbiosis, Student Council, Xavier Boys Choir and HOOFPRINT. LOL.

My favorite was Symbi. Hahaha! Kahit na the yearbook wasn't perfect. (grr on you'z... you'z all know who you are) It was fun doing work and going to Project 8 and making the yearbook and designing it. LOL. Haha... Best part of all I get to boss people and have a separate line for myself! ... weee. associate eic. Haha! Anyhow... I wanna join meta. Haha!

Hmmm.... I enjoyed Choir. Hahaha. I love not having to sit with my class during the humid masses. I enjoyed staying at the choir area with a mic in front of you. Hahaha! (Back then when your voice was still angelic... huhuhu. LOL!)

Student Council. Well.... no comment. Hahaha! Designing the bulletin boards was part-okay part-hell. Hahaha! I slept at one making a bulletin board out from nothing. Hay! I hate you, Flint! But that was my fave design so it's okay.

And Hoofprint. Hmmm. I hate that on the first issue, I made the game. For one, mali-mali. For another, out of nowhere naggaling... it was too late for me to write an article. Hay! On the second issue naman... I ENJOYED! Hahaha. I have one of the longest articles.... actually, it was an interview. Hahaha! Anyhow, I learned a lot from that. I don't like forced writing though.... especially the Christmas online issue. Hay... those articles were hell! Hahaha. Anyhow, it never got published so... huhuhu. Anyhow. Again, I didn't like forced writing, so I didn't join Stallion. Hahaha!

Well, I noticed that the clubs are pumping it all up this time. Stallion has so much project na sumusulpot kung saan-saan. GC is so active with their campaigns. Then, the SCs like proj-proj-proj! DanceX has their concert, dancing in the canteen for no reason (or was there?), etc. And then... well actually, those are the only thing I've thought of. Hmmm. May mass extinction ba ng clubs kaya pursige this year? LOL

BTW.... Title came from Babel Fish so don't expect it to be all language correct.

0 reps.: