in a sea of strangers

Sunday, December 23 at 6:23 PM

Christmas Shopping

Grabe. The draft disappeared so I'm writing this all over again. Hay.

Anyhow, before I go on about yesterday, here's a gist of today. Hahaha! Well, we went to church and then planned to eat lunch at Peri-Peri. So my mom and I got in to order while my dad was parking. He hadn't arrived yet, so my mom and I started eating. Turned out that it was soooo hard to park that my dad just had us wrap the food so he can eat it at home. How sad.

Well. I watched the ABS CBN Christmas Special on You Tube this afternoon. Hahaha! I didn't appreciate it as much since it was all pixelated. Hay. I missed it kasi on TV. Anyway, I loved the finale, the 3 divas and the 6 divas. The Star Magic portion was great too. I also loved the theatre part and KC's solo. Ang galing niya! I was just wondering why Anne and Juday didn't sing for the drama part. Hahaha. Anyhow, I didn't really like the comedians part since I couldn't understand it with all those pixels. Hahaha!

Hay. I wanna watch last year's Christmas special again--particularly the one with Bamboo, the big bosses dancing Boom Tarat and the comedians doing their singing. Hahaha. Sadly, YouTube took it out.

Tonight naman, we went to Shang to eat dinner and find me a gift. Hahaha. Finally, we found one... hahaha. Looks cool!

Hmmm... that wasn't a gist. LOL.

Well, yesterday, Trish, dad and I went to Trinoma. It was my first time, and I have to say I liked it there. But nalula ako sa dami ng tao. GRABE! Maybe that's why they made a four-lane parking lot driveway. Just like a highway na!

Anyhow, the most frequently used quote that day was "Let's look around pa." Uttered mostly after checking the price tag. But hey, looking around more worked! I was able to find A Bossini shirt in landmark worth 499 that was worth 699 in Bossini. Galing ko! Well, the other was "You're so good." Mostly said to Trisha everytime she'd find the shop we were looking for.

Well, I bought my inaanak a top from OshKosh and pants from Kids of Bayo.... grabe. We kept looking for pants everywhere.... because they're all more expensive than the top. The top was just 399. So I kept searching, even the pants were expensive in Landmark. Hahaha. Buti na lang I decided to go to Kids of Bayo. Hahaha!

And then, I bought Trish a gift kahit she was there with me. Hahaha. She just sat in the corner while I looked. The really weird thing was everyone else buying were girls... except for the guys who were helping their sweethearts. Hahaha. OP ako sobra. LOL! Anyhow, hers was easy to find... sana she likes it. Hahaha! (BTW: she almost saw her gift. Almost.)

Well, Trisha hates the people in people are people. They wouldn't have folded her gift for her mom properly is she didn't tell them to. Hahaha.

We ate lunch in Sbarro--that was HEAVY! We ate snacks naman in Starbucks. Boy was it crowded! Hahaa. Anyhow, I got myself a gingerbread man!

Hahaha! La lang. Anyhow, we went around right after all our Christmas shopping because my dad wanted to buy us gifts... and he wanted us to choose. Hahaha. I've gotta say... jeans-shopping still has me confused. LOL!

Well. We went home after. I fell asleep though. Hahaha. When I got home and woke up, I started fixing/hiding the gifts. Hahaha!

For some weird reason, I wanted to fix my whole room, and so it is. No more school stuff lying around the corner. Hahaha!

All this while watching Charice Pempengco on Ellen. Hahaha. She speaks like an Italian. Hahaha. And her voice--as it really is--was fantastic. Her English was not. She'd be a great singer if her English was better. "Yor MY best MON I ever know!" "And YOW YOW YOW. Yor gonna LOWB me." Hahaha! Seriously. But she's really good in power, in clarity, in pitch and in stage presence! (Minsan nga lang over sa pag-stretch, pero not that bad.) Go Pinoy! (Grabe! Amazed na amazed ang mga kano!)

Anyhow, I'm making Christmas cards right now... I better go finish them. Bukas ko na ibibigay. Shucks!

Check her out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IHdy-di5nNo

0 reps.: