making you want to smile.

Friday, December 21 at 8:16 AM

Hell Week and Christmas.

Hay. FINALLY... we're free! Gahd. It's here. Christmas! lol. Anyhow, I just wanna share some stuff about hell week before moving on to the Christmas party. LOL.

ENGLISH OT: I was soooo nervous 'coz I hadn't practiced. Hahaha. It was a good thing it was moved from Tuesday to Thursday. We did a talk show sort of thing and I was the host. So my original speech was basically a conclusion of what everyone said. However, at the very last moment--when Babsi started talking,-- I decided to make a new speech. So yes, my speech that time was extemporaneous. AND I NAILED IT to Mr. Perez's liking! Mr. Perez commented on how good we found the symbolisms. Yey!

LTs: I did well on Chinese 91% Yes! Now I'm sure I'm going to get a line of 9 on Chinese again! For math... sobrang inis! 1 mistake! I didn't read the directions kasi. Hay. I got 37 on Soc Sci (sorry, mrs. lugay) English and Filipino were kinda easy-kinda not. Science leaned to the difficult side I'm kinda worried about this one coz I've got kinda low quizzes. Hayyy.

Well. Other than that, I've been sleeping really late for the past few days. That's why I'm gonna make up for it this Christmas break. LOL.

Anyhow, it's the last day today! Woohoo! Ang saya sobra!

Let's start with the night before. Well, I started out being all bust and worried about the food and shit... hahaha. But it all went well, I just borrowed some money. And now... okay na. Hahaha. I just have to collect the money soon. Hahaha. MAGBAYAD NA KAYO! Anyhow, I bought some chocolate. And I made some brownies: grabe, my tongue is burnt from trying out all the brownies that were fresh out of the oven. LOL! And then I charged my battereies for the cam. And then I wrapped gifts. And then I slept. PHEW! Hahaha.

Anyhow, the day came, and I was all wake... not groggy. But I was still late for the bus. Naku! Hahaha. Anyhow, I started giving out chocolates, arranging the classroom and fixing the puto. LOL.

Well. MRX was fun. An'daming fans ni Mr. Posadas. LOL! Hahaha. Pero sumisigaw ako for Ms.Catahan. Haha! After them, there was an intermission number with violinists... I couldn't even hear them. Na-o-overpower ng pianist. Hay. Anyhow. after this, it was sina Ke Laoshi and Mr. Cuepo. Feel na feel ni Mr. Cueps ha! LOL! Si Ke Laoshi naman--I commend herfor giveing it all her best kahit na hindi niya kaya ung ibang notes. Nakita ko talaga ung effort niya. Hahaha. And she was a good sport din. Hahaha. Pagkatapos, nagplay si Douglas (Sax) and Mr. Palan (Piano). I loved it.. Christmas songs! In jazz pa! Hahaha. After this, it was sina Mr. Yap and Mrs. Bague. Hahaha. Magaling palang kumanta si Mrs. Bague. Pwede na! Hahaha. And then, si Brother. Hahaha. Napiyok siya pero it's still a great performance. Talagang entertainer tong si Bro. Haha! I'd like to comment though... the background wasnt as cool as last time--it looked too unrealistic. But I liked the almost-drawbridge mechanism. Hahaha!

Well. After this, we went to the classroom. Had our agape. Grabe! Na-cut ang song ko... it was so solemn pa naman! Whoever handled the powerpoint kasi...tinanggal--eh it's good for reflection naman. Anyhow, we also had the exchange gift as part of our special Agape activity. My gift was for Dustin... sana nagustuhan niya. Hahahaha. And then I got a shirt from Albert. Hahaha. Wow.... to him, naaalala pa niya ako as a director.. LOL.

Anyhow.. we had our food... mostly unpaid for... and naubusan agad... and marami ring mga crashers. INIS! Hahaha. Buti na lang I grabbed a cup, a slice of pizza and a piece of chicken agad! Kundi, naubusan na ako. Hahaha!

Well. The highlight of the day: MRC. Most Requested in 2C. Hahaha. For those who don't know, the winners--Karl, Kyne, Mr.Marana, Ezra and Charles--had to perform. Lol. We collected a total of 2000 to buy Ms. Afuang a gift. (Please pray for her!) Shhh!

Anyhow, Ezra's... I didn't really see much. Charles... okay na rin. Hahaha! Sabi ko kay Kim: "I paid 120 for this!" "Si Ms. Catahan ang nagpanalo sa kanya sa MRC, and he's singing Ms. Catahan's song sa MRX" LOL. Naaliw ako sobra kay Mr. Marana! At first, when we were voting, I didn't want him in coz I knew he's the type who performs naman (Analogous to why Kim and I weren't voted: everyone knows we can handle the situation if we perform... so why make us do it?) But then... woah! I did't expect break dancing that was sooooo cooooool! Galing! I never knew. Sobrang galing!!!!!! What can't he do? Hahaha. Yaon nga lang, di ko na-video. Hay! I want an encore! Hahaha. And there's Kyne who did the Otso-otso Pamela Wan. Hahaha! Saya! And then... there's Karl See--the grand winner. Arte nga eh! Ayaw ng picture. Hayz.... anyhow, carring-carry naman niya ang pagsayaw niya eh.

LOL! I'm so happy. LOL. Our Christmas program was such a success! (It's way better than the disappointing Apre party.) And I wanna say MRC is waaaay better than the MRX. Lol!

Anyhow... evil Stacey. Kala ko pa naman maglu-lunch muna. Hay naku. Anyhow, Mark and I spent our time in the Cafe. Lounging, playing with his laptop. Watching Beyonce. And then we went up and saw Jaime. And then Mark revealed the LION! GRABEEEEE! SOOOOO CUTE! I want it! Anyhow.... giving made me feel good. La lang.

And now... I'm off to hibernation. Hahaha!

0 reps.: