Joyeux Noël

Tuesday, December 25 at 10:21 AM

Merry Christmas, all! Woohoo!

Christmas Eve

So this is an account of how it all went. LOL.

Grabe... I'm such a crammer, even before leaving, I was still finishing them Christmas cards. Anyhow, I was sending some eCards to those abroad when we had to leave, so I had to rush one card. Haha.

Anyhow, we left for Padre Pio for the midnight mass. And then, we went to Ayala na. When there, I ran up to Kuya's house na para matapos ko na ang pagsulat sa mga card. But... I wasn't able to. Napaaga ang gift giving. So we went down. Distributed the gifts.

Grabe si Robin... surrounded by gifts. LOL! Hahaha. Si Alex naman, ayaw lisanin ang kanyang bagong mini-golf cart. Hahaha. Cute nilang dalawa. So we had the pic-taking. And then I opened one gift because of my parents' insistence. Haha!

I just wanna say... it wasn't what I was expecting. And my first impression isn't really that good. Why? I wanted something small. And what I got was way bigger than my original one. So I'm like.... what... how do I use this? But then again... it's really, really cool. So yeah.. I like it na. Sadly, I still can't use it all the time. I still imaging finding myself looking like a fool in Shang or EK or somewhere lugging this around:

Anyhow... So yeah... I got that. Cool noh. Hahaha. But I still can't stop myself from thinking that it's so not handy since I have to wear it on my neck rather than being able to slip it inside my pocket. Hay....

Well. I rushed back up to finally finish the cards. Hihihihi. And then I went back down to give them. And then I played Monopoly with Ate Kaye and Trisha.

But the game was interrupted by wine. And eventually, we spoke with everyone in the States. Tita Issa and Tito Dick called. And we chatted with Ate Carla on YM. Hahaha.

Well. We finished up past 3. And we went home. Hahaha. I opened my gifts... daming cool shirts!! Hahaha. Anyhow... I got a hoodie na.. the one I chose from Shang. Hahaha.

I finally went to sleep at around 4 and woe up at 12. Haha. Phew. Daming ginawa ah! LOL.

I wanna upload pictures but I'm too tamad... and I still have to install whatever stuff for the cam. Hay. Anyhow... back to life. May party pa mamaya for Mama Jenny's 80th. Hahaha.

0 reps.: