think about your LIFE

Thursday, December 13 at 7:05 PM

Christmas, Writing and Saint Lucy

Too much Christmas spirit... nah. It's just the usal December me. I've been listening, searching and downloading Christmas songs. Weee! Mostly the smooth ones... I don't really like the revived-pop versions or the happy ones. I got the jazz and the soul ones... woah. Hahaha! (smiley overload!)

Wow. So much memories. I remember playing Christmas Isn't Christmas during a presentation of the Bells club. And now I'm listening to it. (Together with Christmas in Our Hearts which I sang solo during a Christmas party.) Hay... I miss those days. The usual choir concert on Christmas/Valentines. Hahaha. But that ended grade six. Hay.

I can't wait! 10 days and 23 hours till Christmas. I can't wait. I can't wait. LOL!

Anyhow, it's 12:30 and I'm still writing my movie review. Grabe! I fear my report might seem too biased... but then, I'm barely halfway so we'll see. LOL. Once again, I repeat: I hate forced writing.

Hahaha. I can't wait for Christmas break.... SLEEEEEEEP! Hay... This weekend will be busy too. Hay buhay.

In other news... it's Saint Lucy's feast today! Yey Sweden. LOL!

Why mention this? Because I was amazed by the morning prayer... a dagger was put on her throat. Eeeek. Weirdly, in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, (a Christian allusion), Lucy was given a dagger. Are they connected? LOL.

Anyhow... I'm planning to send something to the Stallion literary folio. Should I? Hahaha. And if I do, what? Hmm... well, my blogs don't match the criteria of blogs. LOL. Hmm... I think I'll go look for my old stories and poems now... Hahaa!

Ay carramba! Back to work.

0 reps.: