not to delay or be misled

Sunday, December 16 at 12:22 PM

Christmas Wishlist

Hay. My parents have given me a deadline of tonight to write down my wishlist. In all the school rumble, I've forgotten to make one over the past few days.... so the list will be the quickest i'll ever make.

  • Wii << taken from last time. umaasa lang.
  • Hoodie << trip lang
  • Jacket << para hindi na ako nababasa tuwing umuulan
  • Messenger Bag << iyong hindi masyado malaki o maliit like my current ones
  • CDs << as usual
  • Book << as usual

and the last... which I am still debating: Digicam. I have been eyeing that Sony CYber-shot DSC T-2 ever since I first saw it. Problem is I just looked at the Sony Catalog which I saw lying around a few days ago. It costs.... 32,000. Grabe!!! Dapat 16K lang iyan. Grabe talaga ang pagpresyo nila rito.

Anyhow.... I'm willing naman to take the cost of a part of it. My pass book hasn't had a single withdrawal, and I'd gladly take from it if ever. I mean, I really think naman that I'll be able to use it.... but the thing is... do I really need it considering that I already have one.

I mean... the old one. it's battery is weird. it's got a strip of masking tape. i easily run out of memory (nothing a memory card can't fix), and it's so bulky and hard to hide and keep. However, the question of the new one is the cost and my parent's willingness. Hay...

Then again... my dad knows how much I like to take pictures. Hmmm... sana lang.

So should I add it to the list... or not? Your suggestions will be helpful.

Anyhow... back to my homework.

0 reps.: