17 sexes and 3 souls

Thursday, December 6 at 12:15 AM
Auds, Heroes, Orals
HAPPY!!w: 12.5: 12.29
BEWARE! Contagious: Maybe They're Magic...
18 days till Christmas!

Well, we had our auds today.
This was right after the h4 one-act plays. Hahaha. I didn't really like them... walang story. And then weird ung pagkakagawa. Gagaya na lang, hindi pa tama. Anyhow, I liked CY's lang. Hahaha..... Well, I noticed two plays made use of Choc War. LOL. ;-)

Anyhow, we had the auds. Apparently, I was the only one in the whole lecture hall who wasn't artistic or faculty. LOL! Loner. Hahaha... Other people who didnt audition kept leaving or already left. Hahaha!

Well. I was nervous for the auditionees. For some reason. LOL!

Anyhow, I was thinking to myself... what if I go audition? Hahaha. Crazy thoughts. But there was something inside me saying GO! GO! GO! Hahaha. LOL. Anyhow, I would've auditioned if I hadn't been in Choc War. Then, I'd be a full prod and learnt he lights. But I auditioned... and now's the time. Hahaha!
Well, I told Stacey.... he said: "YEAH! GO! C'mon. But you won't get in. Heeheehee."

Well, the cast is unexpected ibang-iba from last time. Hahaha! But when thought about, they're actually well-suited. Hahaha... Well, in my thoughts at least.

Hmmm... malas ata ako. Only one out of the three I tutored got in. Hahaha!

CONGRATS, GUYS!!!!
And for prod.... see yah! (in hell... hihihi. }:D)

.-.

I forgot to say this yesterday.

WAAAA!!! Heroes! It's over na... 2 people died! Waaaaa!
Sana Claire revives them. Waaa!
Sylar's back! It's so exciting....
and I wonder who the new villain is and what Angela is talking about. Hahaha!
I can't wait for season 3! WEEEE!

Stupid strike.... season finale na tuloy.
INIS SOBRA!

Other than that, we also had our Chinese orals yesterday.

I think I did well.
Over self-chosen songs and stories, I'll prefer self-written reports any day. So easy to memorize kasi ikaw mismo nagsulat. Hahaha!

I think I did well.
I kept saying ahhh... and had short pauses. But it was pretty good.
I did it so fast nga lang so everyone was amazed.

Well, I confused the Laoshi. I mentioned stuff not written on the paper. And she's like where? Where? And then she thinks, ooh, he added info.

Also, I made her smile with my cliche ending:
"Three Gorges is so beautiful! I'm inviting you to go and visit!" Hahaha!

Anyhow, among the three laoshis... and compared to the other laoshis, many of my classmates say she gives the lowest scores...

Hopefully, I don't. Sana. Hahaha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: