jingle bell. jingle bell. jingle bell ROCK.

Saturday, December 15 at 8:48 AM

Christmas and Sleep

lol. I forgot the lyrics to jingle bells. hahaha! Anyhow, I've found better songs on imeem so I'm replacing my current christmas songs. Sana lang na they have it on limewire. weeee!

Grabe! Ang lapit na ng Christmas! Hahaha! Iyon nga lang there's a hurdle between me and Christmas.... school! Ang daya ng SPCP! It's they're break na! Waaa! Anyhow... I'm excited for Friday! It's our Christmas party! Woohoo!

Well. Here's to inform you of my sleep: I slept a record holder 4am last Thursday! WOAH!!! And the most amazing part of it all: Not once did I fall asleep in ANY of my classes. Big round of applause, please! LOL! Seriously, this is soooooo bad for my health. Waaa! Anyhow, last night I made up for it.... I slept at 10 and woke up today at 12:30. Hahaha! But that's still not enough. Hahaha! LOL.

Anyhow. That's all. Hahahaha.

0 reps.: