ho ho ho ho ho

Monday, December 24 at 8:05 AM

Hmmm

Grabe! Those Christms cards are nuts. I really keep asking myself why I chose to do that kind of design. I was doing it last night right after blogging (because I was too lazy to do it in the afternoon before. ) I was really shocked to find out that it was already 2 and I've only done two. So I slept at 2:30 last night having finished 4. And I've done two more just a while ago. Sigh. TWO MORE!

A little history on my Christmas cards... I've been making them since I was really, relly young. Sort of like a tradtition. I'd give one to everybody. Hahaha. Usually, I put cliche messages inside because I do not know wat to say. But they're still dear and meaningful anyway. Hahaha!

Well... I've gotta go.... I stll have to do them. Hay.

Oh yeah...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 reps.: