caught red-handed

Friday, December 21 at 5:53 PM

Christmas Shopping and Fil Grammar

In other news, I'm going to Trinoma tomorrow to go Christmas shopping! It'll be my first time there. Hahaha!

And my dad was inspecting my camera! Lol. I think he's considering. Woohoo! Sana lang. Sana lang.

Also, aren't you annoyed at how information is spread wrong? Call me a grammar-freak but:

Yahoo Answers: ng and nang

Yahoo Answers: Translation

Some forum: ng ang nang

If ony those questions are still open. Hay.....

It makes me wanna join the forum. Hahahaha.

But you can't edit all the grammar errors in the world... hahaha.

(BTW... if you're wondering why I happened upon those pages, I was searching whether it's "satsat nang satsat" or "satsat ng satsat." I can be wrong, too. Hahaha. Anyhow, I just trusted my instincts and went for nang.)

0 reps.: