what's the good of being good if everyone is blind?

Wednesday, December 12 at 5:56 PM

Hell Week: Sleep, Filming, Macbeth, FX and Work

Hay.... I sooooo lack the sleep. I've got the deepest eye bags now. Waaaa! I've been sleeping in almost all of my ...... classes. Hahaha! I'm still wondering how I've been doing it though without being noticed. Haha! Or could he just be okay with it? Haha!

Anyhow, I need some coffee to wake me through the long nights. Hahaha! Well. I feel so heavy. And I'm starting to develop a sickness. Sleeping late = weeak immune system. Immune system + sick friends = colds and sore throat. I'm starting to get it na.

Sana matuloy ang strike tomorrow. Although I care about the state of the country, I still have to prioritize my poor self. LOL! Hahaha.

Hmmm.... Did I also mention that I was filmed? Haha. Well, not really. Ms. Cacacho is going to give lessons on January to teachers on how to control classes.... and the peer faci class was called to participate. We were told to act as a rowdy class. Hahahaha! Anyhow, Mr. KOG was our acting-teacher. Once he drew a boy on the board, I couldn't stop myself from drawing... and then he also drew with me. LOL!

And then, we also watched MacBeth. Hahaha. Done by a class from St Scho. Sad naman ng mga 1st-placers! Dapat sila ang nag-perform.... Hahaha! Personally, I didn't like it that much. Hahaha. I dunno why my view contrasts everyone's. Hahaha! Anyhow, I loved the witch in red! Hahaha. Galing niya! lol. And together with her fellow witches, (the witches in beige and black) they make one great witch group. LOL!

Well. FX. I'd take one wuote from Allen. It's very true. Well, Stacey is tiring and prod is uneventful. LOL! It's the third time we're listing down the props and Stacey has no plans of reading any. I bet he's alrady lost the ones I gave him.... jowk! Well, I still have to fix my set a bit pa. Hahaha!

Anyhow, I should be doing work now, but I opted to take a break.... Here's what's been happening: I slept at 2++ last night. Fucking science + english. Hay! I would've slept earlier had my fetcher actually arrived on time. Hay!

Well, the night before, I slept at 11:30 but I still felt sleepy the next day. Must be field trip stress or somethin. Hay! Anyhow... I need to go work now... bye.

not enough vitamins, not enough life.

0 reps.: