grapes are my favorite fruit

Thursday, December 27 at 8:05 PM

Lists, Juno and Little Shop of Horrors

Wow. I should really get my self a new list of resolutions before the new year comes in. Anyhow, (and maybe a new set of words to use other than "Wow," "Anyhow" and "Well" ) I've completed a few stuff out of my list of things to do.

  • Download songs - half done
  • Upload pictures
  • Fix my calendar - done!
  • Send stuff to Androgyny. Hahaha. The deadline is close! I really need a reply on that email before I send it. opinions. opinions. hahaha!

Well, (there's the word again!) I've recently been addicted to two stuff this week: Juno and Little Shop of Horrors.

After taking a look at the list of nominees for the Golden Globes, I got curious as to what Juno was. Hahaha. Wikipedia solves all questions! And I now seriously want to watch it. I'm still trying to find some online site that has it. Hahaha! Sadly, no one's posted it yet. Hahaha! BTW... it stars Ellen Page (Shadowcat from X-men 3), Michael Cera (Superbad), Jennifer Garner, Allison Janney (Hairspray), JK Simmons and that other guy. (sorry.. forgot the name... but i think it's bateman.)

Well, (ulit!) I watched Little Shop of Horrors on YouTube. The whole thing by a high school group who posted their whole show. I didn't really like how they did it. But I like the musical na. Hahaha! Prior to that certain FX meeting, I've never heard of it in my entire life. Hahahaha. I love the finale's start (how ironic), Skid Row and Suddenly Seymour. LOL. Anyhow, I searched for mroe videos... and this has to be my favorite: http://youtube.com/watch?v=opQplXk-s18 ang galing nila.... compared to the oneS I've watched at least. Hahahaha!

Now, I must log-off! Wahooooeeeee.

0 reps.: