water and fire

Tuesday, January 1 at 11:04 AM
Fourth of July Text - http://www.fireworkstext.com

New Year

Weee. Hahaha. 2008 na!

I loved New Year's Eve. So we heard Mass first. They had these little girls doing liturgical dances. I didn't find their tambourines anything appealing. It was at that time that I thought of my New YEar's resolutions. Hahaha.

We then went to Ayala. Played with Alex. Went out. Ate MnMs. Mmmm... and then we watched the neighbor's fireworks. Hahaha. Para ang wala kami. LOL!

Aside from that, we were also waiting for Ai-ai to come out! Hahaha! They were already starting up their firworks, and we could hear her voice na. But we still didn't see her. It was when we took pictures when she went on the street and started sweeping. LOL!

Come quarter to 12, we started ours. When Kuya was lighting it up, Ai-ai shouted: "Hello Neighbors! Happy New Year!" LOL! Haahaha.

Well, we lit ours up. The first few were... ugh. Hahaha. But it was all good. Pero wala pa ring tatalbog doon kay Ai-ai. Hahaha! (Posted here) Ganda sobra! I didn't catch the starting part though. That was the more beautiful one. May sparkle-sparkle pa eh. Haha!

Most of the time, i was taking videos of the fireworks. Mag-request na lang if you wanna see it... but I doubt you would if you enjoyed your New Year's celebration. Hahaha! Crazy thing was I got hit by the fireworks. LOL. I was just taking a video when from the sky fell somekind of hot thing. Hahaha! Grabe! Na-shock ako! LOL!!! Next time, I want an umbrella. Haha!

Anyhow. We ate food... which was DELICIOUS! And then we watched YouTube videos. Hahaha! We finished mga 2:30 na. Hahaha.

Well, I'd do some reflecting on 007, but tinatamad ako! Hahaha. Happy 2008!

0 reps.: