Shadenfreude

Monday, September 10 at 9:24 PM
FX Night

HAPPY!!m: 9.10: 9.24
BEWARE! Contagious: Hairspray...


FX Night.
Sobrang late na 'to kasi I couldn't find the time to write it. Hahaha
See the pics: http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/97/FX_Night_07

Anyhow.
So I snuck my cam into school again. Haha!
I was supposed to bring my phone din pero I left it back at home after some morning kaguluhan. Hahaha.
Actually, the night before, nag-ca-cram packing pa ako eh. And I definitely over packed. Hahaha.

So the whole day, I was really excited for FX Night. Hahaha.
And then by 4, YUN NA! Hahahaha.
Actually, mas excited sina CJ and Varr. Nag-aayos pa lang kami nina Kim ng stuff sa classroom, ginugulo na kami na bumababa. Hahaha.

So when we arrived, nagutom kami so we went to the Cafe.
I got some brownies (sugar) and iced mocha (caffeine) to keep me high. (Thanks to Mark nga pala na nanlibre sa akin! :D) Hahaha. I'm still amazed that everyone else in the table can drink pure coffee na. Hahaha. Ako, hindi pa. Haahaha.
By the time it was 4:34, biglang naalala namin ni CJ ang call time. Bigla kaming tumakbo papuntang Lecture Hall. Hahaha! But wala pa.

Anyhow. I started work on the sign.
When I got lazy, I passed the work on which I totally regret 'coz Kim ruined it. Stupidity, sheer stupidity. How I regret being lazy.
Anyhow, while complaining, I was worrying as we were looking for the fallen cutter blade and the cutter itself. (Cyempre, hindi ko kinapa... **remembers the grass n'ung catapult days*** Hahaha!)

So yeah. When it finally started, we were divided into groups.
I was in the Eketegle group. Or something like that. Basta.. CORN na lang. Hahaha.

So yeah. We did a cheer-making. And so bigla kong naalala si Burke nung ginagawa na namin.... Why? Tumalon-talon din cya last year nung Bongga. Hahaha.

And then we had the machine thinggy. Oki, this just proved we were definitely not that creative. hahaha. Dito naglag ang points namin. Kami lang ang 3 points... Ang iba, ang taas-taas. haha!

So after that, we had an explanation of the CLOSATS.
And then we ate dinner.... pero subuan muna. Hahaha. Let's just say I had so much spoons. Hahaha. ;D BTW, none of the people I fed got sick... with the exception of Mark. But when is he never?

Anyhow. So we started practice and it was weird.... sorta. Hahaha.
I was the lead... and then. Un na.

We were watching the most ehem ehem plays ever. And the word "banana" never means the same thing anymore. Right, CJ? By the way, Kim's belly button was equally distracting as the plays. Hahaha.

So ours was the third and the most serious. HAhaha. Kinaba-kaba kami kasi kami lang ung seryoso. Hahaha. Anyhow, so my acting was sooooooo sabog.
And the cues were sabog too. I made far too many monologues which could've been prevented if everyone remembered when to enter. Hahaha. And I kept saying Luis when my character's name was Alberto.... Hahaha!
What I loved the most about ours is that I hit Dulay and Geremy with some piece of paper. Hahaha! I like doing that.

Anyhow, so we watched Fight Club right after. It's a cool movie but it made me wanna sleep. It's not boring... no. We just watched it at 12:30, which is why I wanted to sleep. The whole time, i was trying not to give in to temptation.

So yeah, it was really cool. My fave scene was the end. Nung gumuguho na ang mundo nang nakahawak kamay sila. Hahaha.

I wanted to sleep na right after pero endorphins started activating. And after picking up the camera, I went to go outside with the others. Pero I got dicouraged by the shadow I saw walking beside the canteen and chapel. So I went back in.

Anyhow, na-bore ako sa loob ng lecture hall so nag-malakas loob na ako. I got Mark Tee's flashlight and started exploring. Hahaha. So I was planning to walk to the swimming pool where everyone else was taking a bath. Hahaha. So sinamahan ako ni Darrel.

Anyhow, sobra akong matatakutin. Hahaha! When we were near the SFX statue, sabi ko: "What just moved by the Grade 5 classroom?" Sabi ni Darrel: "Lights from the building in the back." "What was that?" "Just a tree" And then when we were going down the stairs, may biglang nagsabi "Baka ka madapa." And it was not Darrel. I'm like. "SHIT! WHO'S THAT!" Sabi ni Darrel sabay turo: "Iyong guard." LOL HAHAHAHAHA!

So yeah, we arrived and then separated. And then lumabas ang ilan... that's CJ and other... I pulled CJ away and said let's pass by the field.... But when I looked, it was pitch black, sabay kami sa Art Rooms na lang. Pero madilim din so we went to the grade 5 na lang. Sa Art Room dumaan ang iba. Kami naman sa grade 5. (Diba haunted toh?) Anyhow, sumigaw silang nasa baba. So nakisali na rin kami nina CJ, sumigaw sabay takbo. But by the time we reached the MPC, we walked. Until CJ said.... I think I saw blood over there. I'm like "No joke?" And then I started running again. Sumbay si CJ and said yes. Hahahahah!

Anyhow. I would've slept from this point onwards but the others went out ulit. Hayz. So i just stayed by the stage. Nung bumalik sina Stacey at Germs, nag-cam-whore kami. Hahaha.

Nung dumating na ang ibang H2, nag-cam-whore pa. Hahaha! May bago ngang teleseryeng nabuo. Hahaha!

Anyhow, I would've slept at this time onwards... lahat kami nasa kama na. But they kept talking and I has nowhere else to sleep.. so I joined them na lang. Hayz. Sobrang out of sked toh. Buti pa si Allen, nakatulog.

Around 3, dumating na ang Jollibee, kumain sila. Nakakain na rin ako. Tapos tulugan na.

So 3 hours of sleep and I woke up dahila ng ingay-ingay nila. Hayz.
Apparently, I rolled down. Hahaha. So nagsisikipan na sila dun. Hahaha!

Anyhow, I forced Geremy to help me with the balloons. After much arguing about the glue mixture (cyempre, ako pa rin nanalo) we started work. Hahaha.

And then dumating sina Ms. Yao at Ms. Lampa. WEEEEEEE!
Hahaha. Pero umalis agad.... waaaaa!

Hahaha. After finishing the papier-mache, we ate breakfast and then played football. Hahaha. Tie naman this time. Hahaha.

So we ate lunch in character. Right, David? I even learned Tagalog from my new Filipino friends named Geremy and Bob! Hahaha! We had soooo much exchange students.

And then we started preparing for our first run. Hahaha.
Syempre, busy ako with props... Hahaha.
We almost didn't start actually. Hayz.
Pero we finally did.

Anyhow, I kept running around the place worrying about the props. Hahaha. Nakakainis nga ung mga nagbalik ng chairs gayong diniscuss na cya tapos nagnuh-NO DEAL pa ako nung ending ng scene. Hayz.
So it was better than the last run. Hahaha.

So that's how FX night went... skimmed and censored na. Hahaha.
Mostly because pagod na ako at wala akong maaalala. Hahaha.

U can't imagine what was happening na right after.
Read in between the lines na lang dun sa
http://dewerants.blogspot.com/2007/09/carpe-diem.html

SEE THE PIX NA LANG: http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/97/FX_Night_07

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: