oompa-loompa

Tuesday, September 4 at 9:50 PM
Stupidity
HAPPY!!t*: 9.4: 9.51
BEWARE! Contagious: Come So Far - Hairspray...

Funny thing:We had a logistics committee meeting kaninang lunch wherein I was late.

Anyhow. Towards the end, Synjin asked: "what's your role in THE Chocolate Factory."

Naturally, I'd tell him off. I was about to say you don't even know the characters... until I remembered what he said. So I replied.

WILLY WONKA. Napa-"Oh my god!" siya. Pati si Mr Young nabigla kasi lead role ako and kailangan ako sa committee.

Grabe. Tawang-tawa ako! Pati si Michael nakahalata.

"Hindi naman Chocolate Factory play namin'eh!" Sabay niyan ang napakalakas na tawa. Hahaha!

Biglang sagot ni Michael: "Chocolate War, bobo. Oh yeah... sino ka nga pala? Janza?"

I just nodded. And laughed some more. Haha. ;-)
Right now, I'm still laughing. Reminds me of my Chinese lesson: deception.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

1 reps.:

Unknown said...

sinong michael ang kasama mo? kilala ko ba?

and i love this entry. love!!! sobrang mood-lifter ito. thank you for making my day. :D