i was a selfish fool

Friday, September 14 at 8:10 PM
FX and College

la lang...f: 9.14: 9.07
BEWARE! Contagious: Without Love...

I plan to sleep early tonight since I really need the energy. Hayz. As Paul relates, sleep is essential blah blah blah. I'm just busting my phone's battery. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, I hink I forgot to mention on my former blog. I'm 2nd Honor. ;-) Weee..

.-.

Anyhow. Wow, they're actually going through with Serapio.
Hayz... I wanna get a role since I miss actual acting. It's hard to act out a character who barely goes onstage since I can't develop the character. Hayz.

Sadly, I have to go to the Assumption dry run.
They both have their pros and cons. Hayz. I quote CJ and say I wish I had my time turner working.... scratch that, I don't even have one: I wish I stole CJ's time turner and made it work.

Although, barely having scenes is quite good since I get to have more time for prod, which was my original plan. Originally, I would work for prod this year and go back on stage on the next production or on next year. And having a small role did give me that time for prod, so I guess it is a blessing.

.-.

Today was an okay day. Haha!
Well, I pigged out in the Cafe after the last subject. And then painted the stick. And then bummed off. And then went to the high school. And then naughtiness in the lecture hall. *winks* And then more prod work. And then Cafe again (Thanks, Cher!). And then talk. NICE!

It was quite fun being in the high school during the PTC. hahaha!
I was about to go to Mr Marana and say "I'd like to talk about Luis's grades" but then Varr told me he did that na. Naman. Hahaha!
Also, we passed by Mrs. Cacacho and talked for a bit. She notied my name daw on the script, and she remembers me from last year: di daw bagay ang profanity. Hahaha!

Well towards the end of the day, I tried the tarot cards! Hahaha.
No, I havent turned witch. It's just fun to make stupid predictions like, if you drink lots of water, you won't be nervous... or if you point at the sun, you'll end up on a journey to energy. Hahaha! STUPID! Lol.

For most of the day, I hung out with the H4 prod. I just noticed: there's the H$ prod and the H2 prod. Haha! (What discrimination!) I kept calling Jeff NIGGER! hahaha. Black paint kasi. Haha!

Loved the end of the day. Hahaha.
Although, there were times it felt akward.
Passed by the IGNITE (ms.a left her class. tsk-tsk) and found out Starlips was her adviser. SHOCKER!
I can't believe it! Hahaha.

.-.

Anyhow. More research. Continuing on last blog's topic on college.

Okay. So in Ateneo, there's this course called BS COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT. Sounds interesting.. that's communication, technology and management. So somewhat like mass-com + comp + business? I dunno, the link was broken. Hahaha. Sounds interesting. Basically, that's it.

In DLSU, there's this Business Management and Marketing Management.

In UP, once again, there's English and Filipino (the other schools make it sound so literature-inclined. I hate comprehension.) and Speech Com & Theatre Arts. Then there's also BS Business Asministration and Accountancy. (DLSU's and Ateneo's sound better.) But then they have these graduate courses on entrep and this new one I found: Technology Management. Wahaha!

Definitely no medicine for me, I get freaked out too easily with my own blood. Haha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: