i hate this job.

Wednesday, September 5 at 10:52 PM
Spring Awakening & QT
la lang...w: 9.5: 11.15
BEWARE! Contagious: Welcome to the 60s...

Paki-translate:
Sapagkat umiikot ang mundo; titibok ng tibok ang puso ko
Nawala ako ngunit tambol ay aking narinig

Gets ba?

Anyhow, I have so much to talk about, but I wanna sleep na. SO I'll just make this a quick one.

I watched Spring Awakening na last Pinaglabanan day.
The story was sooo sad but beautiful still... although it is very ehem intended kaya di pwede i-perform.. aside from the fact that we don't have teachers that will pass as teachers here in xavier even if they do loo extremely young. haha.

For some reason, I keep putting my hands in a U position in front of me, moving it in a circular motion while singing I Believe. Haha! What I couldn't understand though was if that last cry meant she gave in or was fighting against it.

I loved it all. It was really really really good. But I like Rent better... mainly because i watched it in the cinema rather than in front of the computer. hahaha. I wanna make pabili the music book from my cousins. hayz.

.-.

What else is there to report? Hmm... my qt grades then.

SCIENCE: 100% - i looove the incentive!
FILIPINO: 100% - stil loving the incentive.
CLE: 97% - grrr essay
SOC SCI: 96% - woohoo.
MATH: 94% - higher than aiming for. weeee!

sadly.... English is 88%... waaa!
I know, am'babaw... that's high pa naman. Pero tingnan mo naman oh. IT's the only one that breaks the cycle. Ito lang ung hindi line of 9. I could've gotten 91% had he accepted my correction.

She is mean; although, she looks kind.

waaaa! Anyhow. Most of my mistakes came from the Multiple Choice part... a.k.a Literature. I was never good at Literature. Proof of that is the LT... all my mistakes came not from the essay or grammar but from the multiple choice literature. WHY??!?!?! I haaate comprehension! Why do we have to comprehend literature? Can't we just enjoy it?

But I partly blame this for not having time to review after the test... meaning I wasn't able to check on my literature. The other part i blame for having such deep concepts and vocabulary on the story. GAAAA!!

.-.

So far this week, i've been so sabog and emo.

I'm so depressed and the weird thing is I dunno what about. It's really weird.

And i'm so sabog in eveything I do. Parang lahat ng ginawa ko mali. Lagi akong may nalilimutan. Parang hindi ko naiisip ang mga tinuturo sa klase. Hayz. Siguro, i just need sleep. Hayz.

Idagdag pa sa pagkasabog is missing my cue to enter for 3 times. Hayz!

And how much homework na ang....? An dami kong di ginawa! Naks naman.

.-.

FX Night entry is coming soon... once I have time to think about it. Hahaha! By then siguro, it will also be sabog. But I wrote this essay. Kung tinatamad ako, ipo-post ko na lang. Hahaha.

I can't wait to watch Avenue Q on Saurday! WOOHOO!

That's so much musicals at one time. Spring Awakening, Hairspray and Avenue Q

.-.

My newest expressions other than the I Believe above are:

-- Fuschia! <--- color

-- Putsa! <---wth

-- Tama! <---correct

TAMA!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

1 reps.:

Unknown said...

titibok ng tibok ang puso ko

hindi kaya titbok nang titibok? and no, i don't really get what you wrote... haha.

The story was sooo sad but beautiful still... although it is very ehem intended kaya di pwede i-perform..

intended??? what does that mean?

I could've gotten 91% had he accepted my correction.

She is mean; although, she looks kind.


uh... am i sensing some kind of gender identity confusion here? or is it just a mistake in using the proper pronouns?

I haaate comprehension! Why do we have to comprehend literature? Can't we just enjoy it?

ditto! books suck when we're forced to read it.