carpe diem

Monday, September 3 at 10:35 PM
Touching Movies & Gloominess
Sad and/or Worriedm: 9.3: 10.37
BEWARE! Contagious: Hairspray...

The thing is... I barely cry. It's true.
I didn't cry nu'ng FX farewell. Not when everyone else is emoting during a recollection. Not when I'm having problems with school or personal life. Not ever...

But I NOT STUPID TOO. Wow. It was close.

I thought it was direct sequel to the 1st movie, but it wasn't. I liked this one better. It was very... very... very... ....

The story is about 3 kids. Tom and Jerry--who're brothers--and Tom's friend CC.
CC and Tom both are teeenagers while Jerry is in grade school.
CC is an aspiring martial artist, but his father doesn't approve of it and wants him to go to school instead.
Tom and Jerry's often fight and neglect them. They don't care if Tom wins a blogging contest, if he fixes a virus on his dad's computer. They don't care if Jerry is in a play.

Well. The thing is. There was this one scene.
I can't explain it enough to make you see. So just see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbH-ZjXAB8c
But that's only the first part. Wala pa diyan where the parents read Tom's blog and find out how he feels about them. Talagang na-struck ako doon.
(if u wanna see the one w/o subitles but has the blog-reading scene, check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8eekeq4dSc)

Then in English class naman, we watched Dead Poets Society.
There was Neil Perry... sad story isn't it.
Suicide.. Sobrang sad ako dahil sa buhay nya.

But the I NOT STUPID TOO was the real thing.
I mean, my eyes were watery na talaga. Buti na lang magaling ako pumigil. Hahaha!

But seriously, if i wrote about this last saturday, after FX, iba ang magiging tone ng blog na ito. Hayz.

.-.

Anyhow, today's afternoon was gloomy. For most of Filipino I was in deep thought as to the bulletin board and to the tanaga. And then I fell asleep in Science class with my usual death-resurrection style. And for the rest of the day when I wasn't discussing the bulleting board with Kim, I was all gloomy.

I mean, an'dami kong iniisip... daming worries.... daming i dunno. It's like I kept thinking of things I dunno about. And it's making me all sad and gloomy. Ya'know?
I need one of Mr Marana's chapel reflections again... the one with the conso-deso. Hayz.
BUHAY TALAGA.

.-.

Sunday let the barriers down. We weren't that late any more. But it was still sort of crappy. Hayz.

Blog on FX night is coming soon. Hihihi.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: