the darker the chocolate

Saturday, September 8 at 6:55 PM
FX and Tutor
HAPPY!!s*: 9.8: 6.56
BEWARE! Contagious: Run and Tell That...

Today was crazy.
Still sabog though.

Had FX today. Hahaha.
Nothing much. Kulang kami ng main cast.
So it was prod day for the rest. Hahaha.
BTW, right after I left, puro villains ang natirang main cast.

Hahaha.... But I still wonder why I'm main cast when I barely appear on stage. I'm more prod. Hahaha.
But it's embarassing to be a H2 prod. They're all so... ... ... ehem. Kayo na maglagay ng adjectives. CLUE: 3 of the words start with G, L, I and A. Hayz.

I'm sooo clumsy.
Almost tripped... twice.
The first time by the stage lights... in front of an audience.
The second near the front seats. Naman. Haha!!

Tutor was after FX.
I was sleepy naman. How?
Well, I didn't sleep yet. But...
-- I was searching for the Chinese translation of blessed in a dictionary and ended up on the page with the word SLEEP.
-- I was replying to my dad who said "I'm here na." I was supposed to say Oki... But replied "I'm here na" instead.
DUMBASS.

Anyhow. I'm about to watch Avenue Q.
So excited!! Weee.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

1 reps.:

Unknown said...

wahahaha. puyat, puyat, puyat. i hate xshs for that. hahaha.

anyway, been looking at your multiply photos... you better only mean the singkit part... cause i don't remember being vain in any instance. haha.