i've gotta find my purpose

Tuesday, September 18 at 9:27 PM
FX, etc.

la lang...t*: 9.18: 9.50
BEWARE! Contagious: Avenue Q...

I'll make this a quick one:
I have lots of homework and they have to be done in an hour.

Why? Dad forcing me to sleep at 10:30 simply because I didn't wanna wake up this morning as a result of sleeping at 12 the night before.

Hayz.
I'm actually thinking about taking Stacey's offer:
Not audition for this year's second play and just do lights for him. Why?
'coz I've been wanting to do lights since the start of the year but I couldn't because of being in cast.
'coz I don't trust whoever is holding the lights right now.
'coz Stacey needs to pass on lights knowledge before he graduates next year.
'coz he says life's a bit easier. Hahaha!

Hahaha. But what if I do wanna audition? Oh well.
Either way, desisdido akong maging cast on 3rd year. Hahaha!

My USB is not working. Damnit.
I wonder if it adds more hours past 10:30. LOL.

Nagiging mas complicated na ang <3 sa workroom. Right, Kim? Hahaha.
Tsk-tsk-tsk. LOL.

Well. I still wonder why ehem-ehem is making life more complicated.
I mean the circle? that happens a lot inside this group? we should decied to kick...?
Why are you making life more complicated?
Especially about being depressed over a leaf! Naka naman.

Hayz. Mostly, that's all I have to say.
Wahaha! Anyhow, gotta go get my USB fixed.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

1 reps.:

Unknown said...

desdido? what does that mean?

Nagiging mas complicated na ang <3 sa workroom. Right, Kim? Hahaha.
Tsk-tsk-tsk. LOL.


uyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! spilllllllll!