jelly in the lips

Wednesday, September 26 at 8:42 PM
Sleepiness, Driving and Speech
la lang...w: 9.26: 9.47
BEWARE! Contagious: Unfaithful - Rihanna...

Okay. Now that I'm a bit more composed. Phew.
Here's the real blog.

Hehehe.
Grabe last night. I fell asleep in front of the computer. Hayz. Hahahaha.
Back pain. I woke up at around 12. Slept on my bed for 15 mins.
I woke up again to dress up ans shut the computer down. Naks. Hahaha.

Before that actually, my dad told me that he renewed his license.
It's now a professional. According to him, this means he can be in the passenger seat once I have a student's permit. I'm still confused though about this what-not, but that's not important.
What's important is that I can drive soon! WEEEEEE!
I just have to grow taller a bit more. hahahaha.
Add to that, I have to turn 16, which according to the LTO site is the age when you can apply for a permit. 17 to apply for a license. Hahaha!

Hahahaha!
Anyhow, we had the assembly today. Thank God I wasn't late. Hahaha!
So we usually have the haircut thingy. Shhh! I escaped! ;-)
Ayoko mag-kwento. I might get in trouble. Hahahaha!

Well.
I was sleepy most of the day. And I've been getting better. Chinese class, I slept. Nasa harap na harap ako ni Laoshi. But she didn't know I was sleeping. My seatmates were laughing nga on how I was so near her pero no one noticed.... other than them. Hahaha!

English class.
Mr. Perez was looking for volunteers for this UP speech contest thing. Hahaha.
Crazy Babsi.. shouted my name. Mr. Perez said, "Oh no! Luis has already been pre-chosen"
I told Kyne, "WTF? Syiiiiiiiiiit!"
Hahahha. Apparently, he's looking for participants for this group reciting... to be trained by Mr. Asis. And then I was put in this Individual contest (syiiiiiit!) thing with Mr Legaspi.

Anyhow, lunchtime, I saw Mr. Perez. He said, he made a mistake, and I'm not in.
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!
Hahaha. La lang. I'm still traumatized by my grade 7 extemporaneous speech contest. Hahaha!
And I definitely cannot stand on stage alone.

So yeah. Peer faci and then FX.
And then my frustration. Haha!

HEROES! Weeee!
I'm loading the 1st episode na! hahaha!

Anyhow, that's it for now.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

1 reps.:

Unknown said...

I'm still traumatized by my grade 7 extemporaneous speech contest. Hahaha!

i remember reading someone's composition on this. :)) but hey, even i'd be nervous. anyone will.