that's what life is.

Monday, September 24 at 11:48 PM
Intrams and Reminiscing
la lang...m: 9.24: 12.09
BEWARE! Contagious: unbelievably blank...


Most of all, he was tired of Archie. Archie the bastard. The bastard Obie alternately hated and admired. For instance, at this minute he hated Archie with a special burning hate that was part of the boredom and weariness.
Okay... so yeah. I fell asleep looking for these lines in the book.
And I found them. Why did I choose them? Because these are the lines that got me to like Archie's character. Except for the last one. They're a clue. ;-) Not for readers though.
Obie didn't bother to answer. You couldn't ever win an argument with Archie. He was too quick with the words. Especially when he fell into one of his phony hip moods. Saying man and cat, like he was a swinger, cool, instead of a senior in a lousy little high school like Trinity. Archie was uncanny.
So yeah. This is a Thursday blog. Quite late though. Hahaha. In fact, I can't remember much at all.

So we had our intrams this day. Hahaha.
Once again, we lost. But this isn't a surprise. Hahaha. Ang'galing ni Josh, I have to admit. As in walang ka-effort-effort niyang hinihit ung bola. Hahaha. That's why I told Kim to keep throwing it unto Anthony.
But we still lost.

But you know what, I don't feel bad. Why?
Coz I miss badminton. The last time I've played it was a long time ago. Hahaha. I think it's a year ago. So sad, but true. Hahaha!
Archie waved his hand, singaling that he was tired of conversation. You could see him physically withdraw although he was only a foot or two away from Obie on the bleacher bench. Archie's lower lip dropped. That means he was concentrating. Thinking. Obie waited in anticipation, hating the thing in him that made him look at Archie in admiration. The way Archie could turn people on. Or off. The way he could dazzle you with his brilliance--those Vigil assignments that had made him practically a legend at Trinity--and the way he could disgust you with his cruelties, those strange offbeat cruelties of his that had nothing to do with pain or violence but were somehow even worse. It made Obie uncomfortable to think of that stuff and he shrugged the thoughts away, wiating for Archie to talk, to say the name.
Grabe. I slept really, really late that Thursday. Sobra kasi daming homework. And I'm still distrated by Wikipedia, Multiply and YM. Hayz.

I wish we were back at the grade school.
I'd sleep at 10:00 not because I had homework but because I was watching TV. Hayz. But look at me now: sobrang stressed. Hayz.

This reminiscing made me remember the good times during grade school. Not only the reminiscing, even FX made me remember grade school. Why?
SYMBIOSIS.

Yes. That damned yearbook that turned out fugly. (but I'm satisfied because my cover page appeared.) Yeah. We'd stay till late sa printing press at Project 8. Cross the street to McDo. Make jokes. Annoy Ms. Diaz. Hayz.
But then no matter how late we stayed, my parents don't give lengthy sermons as they do now. Hayz.

I really miss those Symbiosis days.
He rose and stretched. He was tall and not too heavy. He moved with subtle rhythm, languidly, the walk of an athlete although he hated all sports and had nothing but contempt for athletes. Particularly football players and boxers, which happened to be Trinity's two major sports. Usually, Archie didn't pick the athletes for assignments--he claimed they were too stupid to absorb the delicate shadings, the subtle intricacies involved. Archie disliked violence--most of his assignments were exercises in the psychological rather than the physical. That's why he got away with so much. The Trinity brothers wanted peace at any price, quiet on the campus, no broke bones. Otherwise the sky was the limit. Which was right up Archie's alley.
AND I MISS THE BUS!
Sobra. Not the bus as in my bus right now.
What I mean is TWG-592.

I miss my busmates. Ysa. Maan. Richter. Manang. Kinders. People na ginugulo ko. Everyone else.
Hayz. Sobrang miss ko na sila!

Sobrang quiet kasi sa bus namin ngayon, and I'm not the type that spontaneously makes noise. I need some ignition. Hayz.

I still remember how Kevin would sleep like a monster and would sway side-to-side. When he swayed towards mine, he'd push Richter who in turn presses his bones and Kevin's weight on me. Both of them asleep; me in pain. So i'd just push them back. Hahaha.
Why did I suddenlt remember this? There was a repeat with the grade school kid and Raphael. Hayz. Nice going.
"Know what Archie?" "What?" "Life is sad, sometimes." That was one great thing about Archie, you could say things like that. "Life is shit," Archie said.
Before I leave, I think I have some final wishes... actually none. Goodbye.
And this is the clue I'm talking about:
Jacques swung Archie around. "What happened to Renault was bad enough, but there was violence in the air. You could have had a riot in your hands, the way those kids were stirred up."


best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: