I lost my teddy bear

Saturday, September 15 at 5:43 PM
AC, FX and Life

la lang...s*: 9.15: 5.44
BEWARE! Contagious: Breaking Free...

Okay. So today was fine, i guess.
Hahaha!

First of all, I'd like to greet my friends good luck.. HI CJ and SEAN! Remember: always talk about me!

Anyhow, so I woke up pretty early today for a Saturday. Hahahaha!
So yeah, I set my alarm for quarter to 5 since the bus might leave me. So I put it on snooze only to wake up at 5:30. At first, i thought that the maid would wake me up. And after around 15 seconds of sleep after that, I realized 5:30 na!

So I rushed my whole morning process. Hahaha! Anyhow, I arrived to a blank place. Naks naman. And then when the van did arrive, I stayed pa rin for the others. Anyhow, I got bored so I went to the Lecture Hall.

So yeah, it was raining and all the grade school kids were so excited about it. Hahaha. They make me feel tall! Hahahahahaha! Anyhow, so the back door was open and I snuck in. Hahaha! All the lights were closed and there was eerie silence so it was kinda freaky. Hahaha! I just pretended I didn't care. Hahaha. So the lone lights I had were that of the ones upstage since I didn't know how to open the upstage lights... where are the switches? and I didn't wanna open the spotlights. Hahaha! So yeah.. I started painting a pillar. Hahaha. PROD! Haha.

By 7.30, I went back and then we left na after much waiting. Hahaha. So yeah, bahang-baha everywhere. LOL.

Anyhow, so yeah, we had a dry-run sa Assumption. Can't tell you much because there's been too much of a leakage. Hahaha. It was kinda fun. Haha. Can't wait to faci na. Haha.

So we left right after. And while in the car, before I fell asleep, I felt more hyper.

Anyhow, I arrived at Xavier. I was hungry since walang free lunch kaya I went to the Cafe... passed by the Lecture Hall muna to see if anyone was there. Hahaha! So yeah, they were in the cafe. Hahaha. Ate.

We started practicing, but had story-telling right before. Apparently, these people are too praning about ghosts in the Lecture Hall. Hahaha! I have yet to be freaked. Hahaha. Anyhow, so it really made me miss Hulugan na! As in deep tagalog in a mostly angry tone ending in death. I miss it. Waaaa!

I was thinking that if it was put in Duwa, our play would be soooooooo sad. Haha! And it wouldn't be called Duwa. Hahaha!

Anyhow, dismissal was after. And then some spray and some cam-whorring. And then done. Hahaha. They all left earlier than me. Hahaha.

While alone, it got me thinking, I'M NOT SABAW NA! Weeee.... Why? When I think by myself, it's usually sad stuff. But that time I was thinking of running around he parking lot to the tune of...... and at the same time, I was smiling. Hahaha. Not bad. Weee!

So yeah, went home. Started on this. Went to church.

Wahaha. I thought I might fall asleep in Church, but I didn't. Weee! Hahaha. I like how the choir's voices vibrated around the whole church, but they're voices aren't as beautiful compared to that of the ones in greenhills. Hahaha! After, we went to the hardware (i have a hamper na) and now.

Anyhow, I'm downloading songs. Hahaha.

.-.

Anyhow, something got me thinking about college and the course I should take.
Mr Young kasi! Interviewing me pa, tuloy I'm talking about this. Hahaha!

So I thought possible things I can do in the future:
- Teach (in xs?)... english or filipino (or even soc.sci or... dum-dum-dum math. Haha!)
- Start a business
- Work for a multinational company

Which got me thinking....
- I wanna publish a novel
- I wanna publish a Filipino dictionary
(unless you can show me one that has this entry:
UPUAN - chair; something one sits on. Syn: silya, likmuan, salumpwet [Archaic], SEE ALSO: luklukan, bangko)
- I wanna make a complementary CD/website to that dictionary
- I wanna start up a clothes stores
- I wanna start up a restaurant
- I wanna be complete... LOL!

And then, I could also try
- being a barista
- being a dj
while in college... i remember people trying out for those... but maybe i'm wrong

Hmmm... am I missing something? Hahaha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: