around and around.

Monday, June 30 at 4:07 PM

Wanted and Damn.

I swear... WANTED was Ah-mazing! The best summer flick ever!

Cool effects. Cool gore. Cool. Cool. Makes you wish it was true.

James McAvoy was amazing. Hehe. Galeeeng.

Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman were amazing too... but hell, all their roles are always like that. Think Mr & Mrs. Smith and Tomb Raider, and the Almighty movies.

(As a side note, I never ever thought Jolie to be hot. As in never. Not in any of her movies. I don't get why people think she is so when there are other actresses out there. Now in this movie, she was only hot in one scene: her when she was on the floor dead. lol. something about the white shirt and the flowing brown hair at that exact moment. lol.)

This would be my most fave summer flick so far.
1. Wanted.
2. Speed Racer.
3. The Happening.
4. 21.

Gahd. I keep missing my chance. But I NEED to do it soon.

2 araw na lang!

0 reps.: