you did this to me.

Wednesday, June 11 at 5:15 PM

First Day.

I rode the school bus at around 6:35am. Wow. Same faces, same habits: all asleep.

One thing struck me though, and it only hit me at that very moment. I looked at my batchmate's patch and I saw III. Shit. I'm so OLD!

Anyhow, I arrived in school... early. So I went on my way to the classroom. And another realization just struck me to on that very moment. Shit. STAIRS!

Wow. Funny stuff.
A little catching up with everybody. And then Ms.Perps arrived with two teachers: Mr.Alibudbud and Mr.Lapena.

Usual stuff.

And then I received the planner. And I heard buzzing and buzzing. Till Charles called my attention and said: SI LUIS OH! (or something to that effect)

And wow was I proud. I'm on the front cover. An old Hulugan photo. LOL!

What's more, I had another photo at the back. It was from the fair with Zyg and our grand prize winner. More fun. Two photos on the planner. I'm so famous. LOL!

(whoever took those photos, congratulations for winning the stallion contest! and thanks for putting me on it. lol. kapal eh!)

The planner was a sign. It really is MY year. Lol.

By the way... it's like I was the only one who was hyper today. Lol.

0 reps.: