if i win the lottery, you will never see me again.

Sunday, June 22 at 6:30 PM

The Hulk and My New Nikes.

Okay. So I just watched the beginning of Deal or No Deal: ARound the World Philippines Edition. Hehe. I'm glad they enjoyed. Lol.

Back to my real blog: last night I watched The Incredible Hulk. I didn't like it as much. (I trusted Roger Ebert, which is why my expectations weren't high.) The reason I chose to watch it over Get Smart was because (1) I didn't wan'na watch comedy and (2) I love Edward Norton and Liv Tyler.

And I was right. The movie wasn't as nice. But Edward Norton and Liv Tyler were amazing! lol.

Anyhow, I got myself a new pair of shoes! Yehay! I'm so happy. I can finally retire my old rubber shoes. I just noticed: I really like Nike Airs. This new one is Air Prestige. The old one was Air Max. The one before that was Air Max Solas. Lol. The other thing: all 3 are part green. Lol. (I plan to take my old green shoelaces and put them on my new one. lol.)

I hope this isn't my birthday present. I still want my CDs... and an iPod.

In other news, I'm about to do it.

Oh God, help me. We all know it.

don't you just hate that bioflu commercial?

0 reps.: