love is deaf.

Sunday, June 8 at 8:47 PM

Shopping, Summer, Maturing and the New School Year.

I have done all my summer shopping. Yey! I call them my advanced birthday gifts to myself. LOL.
I got sneakers from People Are People.
Plaid shorts from Human.
A Belt with a Buckle from Penshoppe.
And finally--completed just this day,--a jacket from Greenhills. (hehehe.... hey, i can use it for everyday wear. lol.. i mean, we have aircon na!)
Add to the list the Havaianas mommy fim bought me.

side note: can you believe it. i'm sooo unlucky with sizes: zara didn't have medium of the jacket i wanted (i mean, only large and xl?). the real jacket i wanted from greenhills was too small. a jacket i wanted from springfield was again, too big. anyhow, i ended up with an okay jacket. good enough for me.

I can't believe school's soooo close. But you know what, I'm kind of okay with it 'coz it's been a real fruitful summer. The "time off" brought me a lot of peace of mind. And I'm happy with that. I can now say I've grown more as a person.

You know what, I've been saying all summer that I should watch (not the Godfather, but yes, I have been saying that) Spring Awakening. I only ended up watching it a few days ago. And now, more than ever, the story feels so close to home. Hmmm...

However, nakakainis nga lang kasi na-e-emo ako nang wala sa oras.

But seriously, I'm glad about this summer. And I have to give great big hugs to my cousins (and my cute, cute pamangkins!) since it would've been nothing without them. I feel I've grown more mature because of them (am I not mature enough to begin with?), but I also feel they gave me a wilder side enough to enjoy life.

Let me just tell you this. The only time it hit my head that summer was over was the night I was packing to move out of Ayala, which was only a few nights ago. Before that, when all of you were already keeping their countdowns (one week na lang! six more days!...), I was still busy enjoying my summer. And I'm glad about that.

But now that it's over, it's just given me more reason to wait for the next summer break.

This school year, I'm sure, will be a blast. For one, AIRCON! For another, LOCKERS! And if sources are true, the reason I will shout and scream and jump the hardest... CLASS ADVISER!

AAGGGHHHHHHHHH!

I can't wait. I'm still wondering about what will happen though on... ehem. and ehem.
But you know what, I have faith in myself. After all, I am a good enough-debater. And I've already promised. And I'm already backed-up. Believe. The truth is good enough.

And then there's... Prom. *shivers* (not only for me but for Trisha as well. interesting story hers will be. i might laugh so hard.) And then there's SHOOT! So exciting.

You know what, I'm stepping into school more confident. Lol. Hopes.

After all, this is MY YEAR! :D

0 reps.: