you're my PUSTISO 'coz i can't smile without you.

Wednesday, July 2 at 6:19 PM

Sweeter than 16

THANK YOU, KARL SEE! Grabe that IM came from nowhere. But I'm laughing until now. you're my pustiso... :))
Oo na, am'babaw ko. But I guess I really needed that laugh.

Anyhow. Today was quite an okay birthday. Last night ended kind of... bland. But things are looking up since then. And thank God for the long hours of sleep.

Thanks to everyone who greeted! (trivia: stacey was the first one to greet me at around 12am. he was also the first person na nilibre ko.)

You know what. My day could have been perfect. But it wasn't. And I guess, I loved it that way... imperfect.

I really, really like the new shirts I got. And I got new headphones, which I will trade for my new iPod classic. (Yes!)

Probably another sweet birthday gift would be watching a movie with friends. I can't wait to see Paul! Lol. Magpakita ka na! An dami mong utang na kwento. Gusto na rin kitang tuksuin. I miss the nasal congestion! (because it affects your hearing.)

Oh wow. The radio (rx) just greeted happy birthday. Not to me directly of course. Pero kahit na. Wahaha. Wag ka nang manggulo pa.

You know what. No one has sung me a decent happy birthday yet. I'll do it myself. :D Good night.

Okay. My last birthday gift. I hope I get it... 'coz I'm not going down without a fight.

0 reps.: