anniversary! w00t.

Thursday, June 26 at 5:38 PM

HAPPY 500th!

This is my 500th blog entry since my first blog entry on November 3, 2005! (almost 3 years. lol.)

But no, you won't find that entry here on multiply. It's on my old blogspot blog.
http://dewerants.blogspot.com/2005/11/numero-uno.html
Sorry, you can't access that. I closed that blog for only me--and a friend--to see it. (for archiving.)

When did I start blogging? 2003. On my Friendster account.
I moved to Blogger since it had more html capabilities. That account was started July 2005, but I only started blogging on it November that year. (Both accounts are still running, but not available for public viewing.) And it had been my main blog for quite a few years.

I also have/had other blogs: LiveJournal, Blog, and some other site I can't remember.

Then, I moved my blog to multiply last Dec 7, 2007. (I've had this Multiply account since September 2005... that's years before the multiply fever. lol. When the fever did start, I only posted photos. Hehe.)
http://dewe52.multiply.com/journal/item/136/six_degrees_of_kevin_bacon
This should be my 208th multiply blog. Hehe.

History. La lang.

Why do I blog? Because I'm not the verbal person. Although I enjoy expressing myself a lot, I never really get to say it out loud, especially with people I'm not tight-tight with. Why? It relieves stress. A good blog, for me, is a really good remedy for releasing any problems, stress, disappointments, etc. Why? Because it's a way to "spread the fun." Why? Because i've gotten used to it already. Why? I can't live without it.
There are tons of reasons. Let's just say this: I Love Blogging. Hehe.

So yes. Happy anniversary to me. Lol

0 reps.: