kafeidian

Monday, June 9 at 7:02 PM

Dream, Babies and Badminton

I better make this fast 'coz he's back. Ugh.
Y'know what? I can say today was definitely fun.

So it started out with various people trying to wake me up with various methods. Lol. Not even shaking or tickling worked. (mostly because I was half awake at that time and refused to get up. hehe)

After their last attempt, I finally woke up. That is, right after having this memorable dream, which I know has a meaning.

So it went like this:
I was with my family--that isn't true to life. I had parents, a sister and a baby brother.
My "parents" wanted to buy a new house and tried to contact this other family, and they agreed to meet at some place to eat. So we ended up somewhere and had Yellow Cab delivered. I still remember the flavor: Garlic Shrimp. Lol.
Anyhow, my baby brother (who looked like he was just learning to talk) tried to say that he could see the other family deceased father. Tikes. Stampede everyone!
So I grabbed my bag and made for the exit till I looked back and saw my baby brother on the floor. I picked him up and ran.
When all was at peace and we were finally somewhere safe, I put him to sleep. Aww.

Yeah, I know the meaning of this one: I MISS ROBIN and ALEX! Waaaa!

I'll miss that feeling I get when I carry them, they hug me and put their heads on my shoulder as I attempt to put them to sleep. There's something about that position that makes you forget about all your worries. Sigh.

Back into real life: I finally finished reading Eats, Shoots and Leaves. (who owns a book about punctuation? apparently, I do.) It certainly was a good book although it took me forever to finish reading.

I watched the Godfather for most of the afternoon but I didn't finish it. Why? I received a text from Ate Kaye inviting me to play badminton.

Going back to the Crame gym brought back soo much memories. Aww.
I still remember 3--or was that four?--years of Coach Noli. Then there's the Bohol gang and everyone else from Badminton training.

I can say that this is the first time I've ever played badminton in years! (let's not count intrams) It feels really good to be playing it again. I can say, I got my skillz back! Woohoo.
I think I know why though: MY PARTNER ISN'T KIM. Apparently, if your partner isn't trying to pull you down, you actually play better. Lol.

I won a two-round match against Trisha (who I learned it with and is much better than me since: (1) she's a mamber of her school's badminton gift, (2) she always has been from the beginnning) and Karen (who first tried it today). My partner was Ate Kaye (who only started this year.) Yeah!

Anyhow, that's mostly today. Good night. 2 days. Shit!
BTW. I might eat McDo tomorrow morning if I actually wake up. :D

0 reps.: