paws.

Friday, June 13 at 4:59 PM

Teachers and Elections

Friday the 13th. (The Happening is showing na!) Usually, my friends and I would keep count if this one was bad luck or good luck--'coz they alternate every year. I guess, we've been so busy, we've forgotten.

I have bad feelings about some teachers. (I have the weirdest feeling I'll be sleeping in the same classes.)

I'm quite excited to see what would happen for World His class. M. Lapena seems... unpredictable. He sort of reminds me of Mr Marana. In the sense that... I dunno. But he does. So much, that I have this mindset that I can't speak Filipino in front of him since he wouldn't understand much, but he does.... I think.
Oh... and he speaks Spanish. On the first day, we're like woah.. Spanish prayer! (quite a coincidence. just a day before school, I was asking yahoo answers about some spanish words.)

Mr Acosta might make another Alano class, which I fear so much. Just this morning... nevermind.

Zhou Laoshi seems really nice. She also doesn't speak much English, but I hope I understand her more than Li Laoshi.
How do you quit advanced Chinese without failing the requirements?

Ms Magallona seems interesting too. But not much presumptions here... she isn't a new face. I mean, she taught C last year. (I wish I had Mr.A. Lol.--how funny. Ms.A, Mrs.A and Mr.A all teach English. lol.)

Ms Cuevas. Homework, as usual. (smile, cher!)

Mr Chua seems like fun too.

Mrs H. Hmmm. Still kind of blurry at the moment. But I have a feeling...

So we had our class elections today. And I just hope the officers work out right, unlike High 1.

Once again, I tried but failed to claim the title of treasurer. (Coincidentally, against Kerwin again.)

But I guess it's a sign... you don't have to be in a position to help the class. I mean, take a look at last year. Wahaha.

0 reps.: