sonrie!

Tuesday, June 10 at 6:17 PM

The Night Before School Starts.

Okay. Before I move on, I'll talk about my day:

Mcdo = Love. their hamdesal was good but nothing beats the smw/e (i ate both. hehe)

I finally finished The Godfather. it was a really, really good movie. but kinda too old for me.

I have a new DVD player. (well... technically, it isn't new.)

I'm trying out Spanish. I asked Yahoo! Answers for some Spanish translations of phrases I commonly use. Then, I found some Spanish sites that teaches me how to read them aloud. (basically the same banana as Filipino. almost.) And I found this other site that has this whole lesson plan. Wihee. Espanol! Lol.

Alright then... SHIT! mixed feelings of excitement, nervousness and I DON'T WAN'NA GO!

It's 10:23 on my watch and I only have seven hours of sleep. But you have to subtract the time needed for me to pack my school stuff (which I haven't done. i'm not excited), do my bathroom rituals and go to sleep. (meaning, getting over insomnia.)

Naku. Tomorrow, tomorrow...

0 reps.: