alex has a lot of gleetur.

Tuesday, June 3 at 8:32 PM

Accents, Girls and Spring Awakening.


All right.

Wow. It feels like it's been such a long time since my last blog... Hmm. Yeah.


Anyhow. Back to business: more rambling. Lol.


Well. Actually, the reason I haven't been blogging is... there's nothing to blog about.

Yes, my summer has been fun and interesting for my own personal reasons in it sown repetitive ways. (Gulo ko?)


Speaking of which, this week is the last time I'll be bringing Alex to Gymboree.


Gymboree has been an experience. Hindi lang siya pambata, pangmatanda rin.

(Can you believe they almost called me a dad?)


Guess what, I think I can live with that kind of a job.


I mean... when we started out with the classes, I was telling Trisha that I cannot handle a job like theirs what with all the little kids to take care of. Lol.


Now that it's ending, I can say I can handle that kind of job. Doesn't seem too bad.


Plus, I have good English diction... better than most of their teachers at least.


"Okay, kids, it's time to do our signature activity! Let's all go to the air log and we will play hide and sick. No picking, okay!"


"Wow! Alex has a lot of gleetirs!"


Pucha. Laughing moments talaga!


The funny thing is, they'd sometimes copy what Trisha and I are saying. Lol.


I'm not saying that they all have bad accents. I mean their was this one girl who had good diction like that of an Assumptionista (no bad assumptions, please. (what a pun.) They're not bad.)


But there was this one girl who really impressed me.


She really sounded good! She didn't have an American or English accent or anything. Nope. Neither did she have a hard Tagalog accent or a Filipino accent from schools like Xavier, ICA, St. Paul, etc.


No. It was just so beautiful. And I really like it. It's a turn on.


Add to her voice was here really Filipina look. I hate girls who are so pale white and girls who try to whiten their skin. I mean, brown is beautiful.


Not that I'm saying that I like the girl... God, she's way older than me. But I really liked the way she spoke. It was beautiful.


I want my girl to be like that. Grabe. Ito ba naman ang pinag-usapan.


CHANG TOPIC!


I just watched Spring Awakening again. How I just love that show.


I guess it's because I can truly relate. Somewhat like a mix of Melchior and Moritz in my life.

(Some brilliance. Add talent. A dash of suicide. Mix in some longings. Put in the questioning of everything human. And all those other stuff.)


I also love Ilse. La lang.


Anyhow, most of them have left the show already. Gallagher, Michele, Groff, Pritchard, Wright and others.

(I can't believe I actually know them)


And they even have a new version of Purple Summer. I like it better.


Is it just me--Phoebe Strole (Anna) totally reminds me of myself. Why?


Anyhow. More to come soon. Bye.

0 reps.: