things never happen the same way twice.

Sunday, June 8 at 7:13 PM
More Movies!

Okay. Smiles.
This is part 2 of my movie "reviews." I just watched a couple more movies. LOL. Ain't that fun? Hehehe.

Here we go!

Spring Awakening
Wow. Technically, this isn't a movie... but I watched it on a screen, so who cares?

This musical never fails to reduce me to nothing. I love it. Hehehe. I wish I could see it on Broadway. *sigh* How cool would it be to be in a show like this!

Sana magkatotoo ang rekwes ko. *ehempaulehem* jowk!

Sukob (a.k.a. The Wedding Curse)
I watched this one on DVD. When everyone was either asleep or in the other room. Lol.

At first, I thought this was scary. I had to pause it when everybody left the room. However, going through it, it wasn't that much. Sure, it was frightening (nakakagulat), but it won't give me nightmares.

With that out of my head, it would've made a really good movie even if it wasn't headlined as a horror movie. Kris Aquino didn't overact here as compared to Barbara. I just love the whole thing. Way better than most (but not all) of the movies from the other blog. Hehe.

The ending was sad. You'd think it would all be reversed. But it didn't. And I'm glad it ended that way since it wouldn't be believable and you'd say... GANUN LANG? Plus, it adds to the drama.

ABS really likes keeping things open. Both Barbara and Sukob have two ghosts in one house at the ending.

What Happens in Vegas
DVD Marathon last... Friday?

This one's a good watch. Although, I still hate that it beat Speed Racer in the box office. BOO!
Unlike some of the crap (see next film), this one's pretty good. And it's not as predictable as you think. Sure, everyone knows they're going to end up happily married. But you'd expect it to happen sooner. But it didn't... it was nice. I loved it.

The Hottie & the Nottie
DVD Marathon.

Okay... yeah. As expected... BLEH! I got so bored most of the time, I kept pressing fast forward to the parts I think I'd like.
First of all, the actors annoy me. Can't they have chosen a better leading man? He was annoying! And his best friend... oh why!?!?! I just hate seeing him. Then, there's the paid date guy. Ack! And there's more stuff I hate about it, but why bother?

The movie was soooooo predictable. Makeover. Guy falls in love with the Nottie-turned-Hottie.

The single thing I liked about this movie was Christine Lakin. (The Nottie) Yeah, she's what you're expecting all right. Inner beauty. Lol. And outer too at the latter part. I hope she gets better breaks after this. UGH!

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
I watched this in Shang last night with my dad and Trish. Grabe, this was one long movie! 2 hours and 30 minutes.

You know what, I loved it. LOL. I loved all the stuff they added that wasn't in the book. I agree with Ms.A the animals left are so sad. And the kiss was really bittersweet; they had good chemistry. Plus, teenage angst. Yeah! Lol.


So... there you go. Hehehe.
I can't wait to watch The Godfather (tomorrow on DVD) and The Happening (in theatres this week.) Hehehe.

0 reps.: