salty pants

Friday, April 4 at 7:20 PM

Thumbnail, Divi, Drinking and whole lot of other stuff

Okay. A lot has been happening since April 1. Hahaha. Because of my new planner (click here), I was able to track down what time I've been sleeping: 4am, 5am and 3.30am, respectively. Wahaha! I really need to sleep earlier.

Anyhow, I went on "The Adventure of the Thumb" last Wednesday. WTF? LOL. Trisha's long injured nail on the left thumb--called 'subungual hemtoma' by doctors and 'substupidus why'dyouclosethedooronyourthumb' by kuya ricky--was about to come off. Panic! Hahaha. I was either all laughed out by her reactions or all grossed out by her descriptions. But that don't mean I don't feel for her pain. Haha.

Back to the story. We went to orthopedic/qmmc and they were going to take it off na. But she got scared of the government hospital so we went to cardinal. There, we spent P812 just for three doctors to tell us we should let it be. Naks! BTW. It was our second evening in Cardinal. A few days before, we brought Robin there. And then had a really fun car ride home. (McDo too!)

Well. That night, I slept at 5 after downloading American Idol (Go Sye! Go Mic!) and finalizing my planner (click here again).

I woke up Tuesday to a really strange dream. It started our with FX redoing the Bongga Ka 'Day sequence from Duwa. The only thing was I was the only original FX member and no one would listen to me. After that was class time and Xavier turned into a coed school. And Trisha, my cousin, was my seatmate (along with some other snobby peeps). Hahaha!

Anyhow. That day, we went to Divisoria after the crappy service from McDo drive thru. It's my first time! (An daming Chinese! ---> as if I don't see that much on a regular basis! Hahaha!) Wahaha. I was with my "business partners" Trish, Ate Kaye and Ate Tash. What an experience. Nakakapagod! Hahaha. Anyhow, after buying all the party stuff, we ended up eating Peewee and Rinbee (YUM!) in the middle of Divi Mall. Hahaha.

BTW. We got an ensaimada to go. And god was it horrible... well not really. Hahaha. We got lost going home. And we were almost car-jacked. (Some kid around my age was trying to 'stealthily' open my door; it was a good thing I locked it.)

I went home to a niiiiice bath and idol!

Ouch! Bye, Rami! ('Yan kasi, not listening to my advice. Hahaha!) Sayang talaga! Not that she's my bet (Go Sye! Go Mic!), it's just that she's Pinay and she has potential. But she didn't use it. Damn. I wanted her to at least reach Mariah Carey week. That Kristy Lee really has to go!

Anyhow. Kinantyaw namin ni Trisha si Kuya Ricky: 2 nights before Kuya Anj was the guest. Yesternight naman, it was Kuya Cisco. Bakit walang guest ngayon? So he said... let's drink. Hahaha!

Nakakainis talaga si Trisha! Sabi niya iinom siya pero hindi naman. Hahaha!

The night was fun. Listening to House music and making kwento about school life. Hahaha! Grabe talaga ang mga kalokohan ng mga pinsan ko! (I feel like a saint) I drank two bottles of San Mig Light. (almost three, but Ate Kaye and Kuya Ricky had to sleep na so I didn't wan'na drink alone naman. Hahaha!)

So yes, they left early and Trisha spilled more craziness. Tsk Tsk. I was still sane so I'm like cooooooool! Hahaha. I can last longer na. Crazy... we were planning our Tuesday and Friday groups. LOL.

Anyhow, I missed boxing today. (Oh well. I'm doing it naman tomorrow.) But what was fun was that Alex was looking for me that morning and that when I left the house she was all crying. Awwww! Cute sobra! Ibig sabihin, we're close na! Hahaha.

Instead, I ate at Conti's. OOBER delicious ang RIBS! Hahaha. Also: French Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream. MORTAL SIN! And that's not the only sin. Inis! My big mouth!

Later in the afternoon, I was late for Yamaha... as usual. After that, I passed by National. And got myself Mga Alamat ng Gubat. Finally! I also finished it one hour later. Hahaha! It was nice! Funny. Satirical. Deep. and sooo true! And then I played Tong-its. Ngihehee!

Anyhow, what's bugging me now is that my phone's twisting mechanism is all wrong. I've tried doing everything bu to no avail. Waaa! Gamitin na nga ang warranty bukas!

Night all!

0 reps.: