closer. closer c'mon.

Wednesday, April 23 at 11:39 PM
Race

Okay. Cool. I just found out recently that I'm not 1/16 Spanish.
Sorry for the lie.

I'm actually 1/4 Spanish. Cool.
My lolo is actually a full-blood Spaniard.

That makes me: 1/4 Spanish, 1/4 Bulaceno and 1/2 Ilokano. And somewhere in there, I have Chinese blood. I just don't know how much because... long story. Basta it comes from the Bulaceno side.
And by association, I have an American great grandfather. But not biological. Haha!
(Can I add that I have half-American cousins?)

Did you know that if things didn't change my second name and middle name would be the same. As in... Luis Alberto Alberto Marcelo. Instead of Carranceja?

Apparently, Alberto was my grandfather's last name. But it got switched with Carranceja just because my great grandma remarried (with the American).

I am now proud of my name Alberto. :D (I used to not be 'coz it sounded baduy)
It marks how Spanish I am... I technically retained the Spanish side. Alberto-Carranceja. Cool! I feel so Spanish.

Have you noticed how Spanish my name is? Luis Alberto Carranceja Marcelo.
Cool. I do. People always get intrigued when I say my full name.
(I find it weird how people always mispronounce Carranceja)

But please. No matter how Spanish I am by blood or name. No matter how Chinese I am by school, friends and that tiny squirt of blood. No matter how American I am by association only. (HAHA!)

I'LL ALWAYS BE 100% PINOY!
YAHOO! Go brown! Hahaha.

0 reps.: