why starbucks sells

Monday, April 28 at 3:30 PM
Updates, Shang, Street Kings, Sunday.

I feel so accomplished. Why? Because I've finally organized my clothes cabinets, thrown all useless school trash and finally fixed my drawers. (Yeah, OC.) It looks so neat. I'm so proud. 

In other news, I've got more computer problems. Add to the fact that I don't have an antivirus yet (damn kaspersky licenses), my printer conked out. Shit. Anyhow, problems should be over before school starts. By then, I'd also have my new external hard drive. Yeah! 



In other news, my dad, Trisha and I went to Shang last Saturday. Got school supplies from National. (shoot. summer's ending. wah!) Wow. If you read my 10 facts, you would've seen the bookstore thing. Well, it took over again. Hehe. (i think trish got annoyed with me when i had to find the exact brand and style of file case)

After that, we had a delicious dinner at Le Couer. And then, I missed a chance at getting a new CD.

Anyhow, off to the real purpose of why we were there. We watched Street Kings. Honestly, I didn't think the movie would be nice. I mean. I dunno. Wow, I was wrong.

It was really unpredictable. And that's what I love about movies--being unpredictable. (however, what ruined it was that the bad guy is so predictable. damn.) Next, the story was really good. Also, I didn't even notice but Chris Evans (Fantastic Four), Common (the rapper), Cedric the Entertainer and Naomie Harris (28 Days Later and Pirates of the Carribean. i love her!) were there. It was funny how Hugh Laurie was introduced in a hospital. And wow, ang galing ni Forest Whitaker sa staircase scene! And I'd like to mention that Keanu Reeves was surprisingly good as well.

The night was ended in Starbucks. I got my new favorite--White Mocha Frappe--as usual. Aside from that, I discovered something really good: Cinnamon Twist. It's so good. It's like a better version of the regular Cinnabon. Grabe! It tasted like sex. LOL!



We went to Mass last Sunday. And I wasn't the reason we were late. Woohoo!
(i'd like to say I slept at 5:45 the night--or day--before. that's right after watching heartbreak kid. god that was funny... both of them.)

Anyhow, after eating really good spaghetti (yum!), the whole family went to the cemetery. We haven't done that in like... years. (it was quite ironic how a few days before i said I wanted to go to the cemetery because i wanted to complete my list of birthdays and anniversaries. wish come true.)

After that, we ate in Freska. Their garlic rice was real good. Kanin pa lang, ulam na.
I didn't wan'na drink but we were celebrating (?), so I tried a sip of Margharita (it tasted familiar although i haven't drank it. when i said that, ate kaye gave me a look along the lines of you're such a drunkard and damn) and a glass of Tequila Rose (the best!!).

And I'm back at Ayala. (shucks. i missed the babies, the wii and the bonding moments.)



Answer: the don't try hard. 

0 reps.: