if you run and you look, you will find me.

Tuesday, April 22 at 11:00 PM
Summer Activities and Lightness.

I just wan'na say. I've finished Life of Pi. It's really, really good. I'm now starting on MacArthur by Bob Ong. It looks like realistic fiction. (pwedeng pang-required reading sa Filipino. deep.)

Because of this, I've made two new bookmarks. (Even if I only have one book. Haha!) The first is a wavy design. The second, song lyrics. They both look kewl! I'll upload pictures soon.

Also, I went to the driving range last Monday. (for golf not for driving. hehe) It was fun. I wan'na play golf in addition to this boxing. I also wan'na go back to badminton.

Yamaha will end in 4 sessions. That's the end of the road for me. I'm just gon'na stick to learning it by myself. Or I might suggest summer lessons. :D



But that ain't the whole point of this.

I just wan'na say that a whole burden has come off my chest tonight.
I actually feel normal. But I'm still doing the best I can.

I feel furthermore determined in pursuing my goals. Nothing can stop me and reason is now by my side.


Also, I wan'na say I am very happy that I'm staying here in Ayala with Kuya Ricky, Ate Kaye and Trisha. It's made me sane and, simply, happy.

Thank God for them. 

0 reps.: