baliw ang umiiyak at ang tumatawa nang sabay

Tuesday, April 29 at 10:09 PM
Departure

News here from Ayala. Yaya Ellen, my godchild's yaya, is leaving. Shucks.

She's been with Alex since she was just two months, and it's really sad how she's leaving already. (Family issues)

Wow. This really reminds me of Yaya Terry. She had been my yaya since I was born. She also left--when I was around 5 years old--but this time to start a family.

The day she left, I really cried. She had been a big part of me.

Even though she had left, her memories still linger.

Actually, she would call me every July 2 just to greet me a happy birthday. Isn't that sweet?
(She isn't so far away either. Her niece is a maid here in Ayala; her brother-in-law, a security guard in our company.)

Although Alex is much younger than I was then--making her not as conscious of her yaya's departure,-- I'm sure she'll really miss her. I feel for her. Life would really be different.

Then again, Alex's not the only one who has an impact from her. I mean, what about Robin who plays with her. Or Kuya and Ate (who are still having trouble finding a replacement) who were almost and already in tears. And even on me.

I can't imagine how Alexie would be without her. She's been like a mother to her.

We'll miss you.

0 reps.: