lingering on.

Monday, April 21 at 9:27 AM
American Idol and Shang.

You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl, don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling, 'coz you'll always be my baby


Wow, that song. It's been on my head for the past few days.

Ang galing talaga ni Cook! Wahaha. Usually, it's Syesha who gets songs stuck in my head--and only for a few days,--but, wow!

I'm hoping that Sye and Cook would make the finale. I want David A out soon. I'm getting tired of him already. Besides, he would sell albums even if he doesn't win.

Did I say that I'm so overjoyed that Kristy is gone? Woohoo!

And we'll linger on 
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way, you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling, 'coz you'll always be my baby.


Speaking of music, my dad and I went to Shang Saturday evening and I got Randy Jackson's Music Club, Vol. 1. I like it.

Also, I also got Bob Ong's 6th book: MacArthur. It was a good thing I looked at the Philippine books section! It's my second Bob Ong book this summer (right after my long awaited Alamat ng Gubat) and my third book (right after Life of Pi, which I am 3/4 through already.)

Anyhow, the real reason we were there is because we were going to watch the Jet Li-Jackie Chan movie The Forbidden Kingdom.

I really liked it. Really cool. It was both funny and serious--exactly Jackie Chan and Jet Li. Wahaha. The story was nice too.

I just wished Zhang Ziyi played the Witch and Chow Yun Fat played the Warlord. Wouldn't that make an all-star kung fu movie? LOL.

0 reps.: