he's got powers.

Thursday, April 17 at 3:23 PM
Freaky

Scare little thing happened to me just a while ago.

I was on the internet, doing my own business.

Just then, with out any warning, one of Alex's musical toys began to sound up.

I looked around. Nothing. Nothing could have touched the switch to make it sing the ABC's. I was freakishly weirded out.

There weren't any balloons bouncing around to have touched the switch. There was no wind in a closed room save that of the electric fan facing my direction.

Scary.

And then I found the culprit.

It was just sitting there on top of the bean bag.

I shoulda listened to Alex's yaya. Never mess with him--he's got powers.

Shivers. BARNEY.

That purple stuffed dinosaur the same size as Alex. He's got powers.


**it was a sign. i am now stopping....


Evil little thing.

0 reps.: