we are all innocent

Saturday, April 12 at 12:16 AM
Mornings and Idol

Okay. I'm at home in third. Just came from Yamaha. I skipped boxing since my fucking finger joint still hurts. Why did the powerball have to peel my skin? Why not some other lucky kid?

Anyhow. Last night was sooo funny. So it was Robin's b'day. We had a small dinner. Kuya Paolo and Ate Reg came over together with Sam and Miggy again. Grabe! Those kids are sooooooo hyper! Napagalitan tuloy kami. Hahaha.

Well. When everyone left, pinagbilinan kami ni Kuya Ricky na gisingin siya nang quarter to 4. Hahaha. (Siyempre, gising pa kami noon.) So Trisha watched her show on the laptop while I played Godfather on the Wii. When we woke him up na and I played some more pa, sabi ko I'll sleep na. But then my stomach rumbled. Sabi ko, kain muna kami sa balcony. So I grabbed something from the fridge and I saw the most funny site ever. The sky was lighting up na ad the security guard shut down the street lights. SYET! UMAGA NA at matutulog pa lang ako. Wahaha!

----moves back to ayala and continues this blog there---

Anyhow, I woke up out of intense heat. Putsa, black out. 9am pa lang ng umaga. Syet! But there's something about the morning that I like. Except for the part na dapat tulog pa rin ako. haha.

Anyway timing naman na pagkalabas ko ng banyo'y may kuryente na. To pass time na lang, tinuloy ko ang Godfather sa Wii.

skip. skip. skip.

Nakakainis! Bakit na-out si Michael John?!?! WHYYY? Mamatay na kayo, Kristy at Carly. DIe, bitches. Kristy kasi matagal ka na dapat tinanggal. Carly kasi ikaw naman ang may worst performance compared to Sye and Mic. GRRRR!

Si Syesha na lang ang pag-asa ko sa Idol! Sana magka-album si Michael John (at si Syesha). I wanna hear more of him! My dream finale is now shattered. But why do we all kep hoping when we know David A is gonna bag all this. I'm tired of him na. Go, SYE!

skip. skip. skip.

I just ended the lei-making session. grabe. 90 more to go. nakakatamad! at sunday na ang party. marami pa rin ang kailangang pagkaabalahan. sigh.

0 reps.: