focuu~uus! focuu~uus!

Monday, April 7 at 9:43 PM

Drama, Surfboards and Freaky Stories

Where was I? Oh yeah.

Last Sunday, I went to Mass at Padre Pio. Ang kulit ni Robin: nag-iingay kapag hindi pinakain. Haha. Si Trisha, humihingi pa rin ng kendi. By the way, I saw Enzo there. La lang.

Anyhow, we went to The Podium. Same old drama. Same old. Same old. What is it with adults? Wahaha. By the way, I saw Swing Out Sister there. Sayang, she didn't sing. La lang.

Pagkatapos namin inuwi ang drama, we went to Shang. Nahilo ako kasi walang patid ang paghanap ni Ate Kaye ng damit. By the way, sobrang timing ang music don sa Shang. Right after Kuya was talking about how hindi pa tumatalab Kremil, biglang nag-radio commercial ang Kremil. Nung dumaan kami ng Mass and Trisha was talking about how unholy she was, biglang kumanta ang mga tao ng Hosanna. (Holy... holy.... holy, lord.) La lang.

Anyhow. Slept for 10 hours today and woke up at noon. Hindi kami makapag-decide kung ano'ng kakainin namin sa Jollibee (take home).

We made surfboards! Woohoo. It's one step closer to finishing the party. What party? Well, Ate Kaye is starting up an events-organizing business, and Trish and I will be small partners together with her and Ate Tash. Woohoo. Anyhow, her first project is this: Robin's birthday, which is themed Mickey Luau.

Anyhow, we jsut finished with 3 surfboards! Wooohoo. They look good. Haha. And they're much more fun than making leis. Hahaha.

Well. I just came from Dencio's. I didn't drink though. Why? I didn't want a beer belly. LOL. Naka-2 na kasi ako that week. You know what... it feels weird na marinig na umiinom ka. I mean, kanina sinagot ni Trisha si Ate Karen, "Yeah, he drinks." Parang sa akin. Okiiii. Weird. LOL.

You know what, parang nag-smo-smoke na ako. Hahaha. No, I don't smoke. But I second-hand smoke. Nakakainis nga eh, laging diretso sa mukha ko ang smoke ng yosi nila. But I promised myself I will never-ever smoke!

Back to he story. After the todo-laugh trip. They started talking about disaster stories. Doppelgangers (well, this isn't a disaster pero nakakatakot pa rin). Ozone disco. Hyatt Earthquake. La Paz Tragedy. Indian Ocean Tsunami. Natakot talaga ako sa topics nila... lalo na sa Ozone. Napaka-vivid eh. Brrr. Gives me the chills.

Anyhow. I'll be off to finishing my work with the party. Grabe, may boxing pa ako tomorrow.

0 reps.: