we're not lying, we're extending the truth

Wednesday, April 16 at 8:51 PM
Party and Greenhills

Alright. Here're ramblings on the past few days. Wahaha. BTW, I'm doing this on a bean bag. I want a bean bag at home! And a laptop too! (I only discovered recently that you call a laptop a laptop since you put the computer on the top of your lap. Wahaha!)

(Wow. For some reason, Multiply doesn't give

s anymore when I press enter. Instead, it's
. Yehey!)


We finally had the babies' party na last Sunday. After hiring more laborers, working till 5:15 the night before and being late for the party itself (since we had to take a bath which we did late since we were dong a lot of last minute salpakan in the clubhouse), we finally pulled the whole thing off. SUCCESS! It looks great, we feel great and we got a lot of great comments... except for the same person. Inggit lang iyon.

Grabe the sandwiches and the spaghetti were damn delicious! Mmmmm.

Aside from the usual grr, I got my phone back. Yes!!!

I drank a bottle of beer during the after party as everyone was going crazy.
When we got home, more craziness! Shh!

I would just like to say The Godfather is really addicting on the Wii. :D
More addicting stuff: sumo, chips ahoy, playing with the kids, midnight snacks.

skip.skip.skip.

Today was fun. After some errands, we went to Greenhills. Trish and I ate lunch in McDo as our tita had a meeting in Sun Moon. Walked through the heat of the summer noon sun just to buy a Staedtler pen from National. Ate a doughnut and frozen caramel in Krispy Kreme.

Nagpaalam kami na pupunta lang kami sa Fully Booked. Which we did... right after the tiangge. We first bought Trisha a screen guard for her phone and then were planning to buy a wallet/money clip. Plan was cancelled when I saw that Sun Moon was right in front of the leather goods area. Shucks.

If we were sooo stupid as to pass there, she might have knocked on the glass window. "Punyeta! Nasaan ang Fully Booked!?!" We were laughing at the thought but that wouldn't have been the case if we were so stupid to do so.

Anyhow. We did go to Fully Booked. I bought Yann Martel's Life of Pie.

Then, we went to Mercury where we were to be met. I got myself Mentos spearmint and Virgin Blue. I'm not not a virgin on Virgin Cola. And might I say it didn't taste like sex.... it tasted like a virgin. (Like I know how any of that would feel. I'm using Allen language. Weeee) It's alright but not as good as Sprite.

More errands. Bought some goodies at Unimart.

IDOL! I didn't really like most of them but they were alright. My dream finale is now Sye vs. Cook! Wooohooo!

Anyhow, I just finished 4 chapters of Life of Pie and I'm beginning to love it. Thanks, Mr. M, for the tip! :D

0 reps.: