for the night time

Saturday, May 3 at 8:04 AM
Strange Dream

I don't always remember my dreams when I wake up. But this one was hilarious... for me at least.

Here it goes...

I was in a classroom. Ginoo (Abelita) gave us test and had Mrs. Lugay proctor. So there I started doing my work. Kim was seatmate.

Anyhow. Mrs. Lugay disappeared and Mrs. Dairo entered with her team. There was this one womean who was really, really annoying. Let's call her Marian Rivera. (The actress isn't in the dream ha! It's that the woman is just as annoying as Marian Rivera.) 

So. They walked around the room and must of thought I was the best person to talk to. Haha!

And then two of them started talking. Marian Rivera was annoying. It's like she was trying to put Ginoo down in front of Mrs. Dairo (who just kept nodding), so I was defending him. I think I remember a line from my speech. "I'd rather have this third quarter portfolio project done now than in the third quarter. That way, it won't cram up and give us a lot of pressure then." Funneh! 

So they left. Marian Rivera got pissed her plan didn't work. I felt so annoyed I couldn't finish my project anymore. So I tried to finalize and passed it to.... ?

Then, I left again. I entered a different classroom.
By the way, the classrooms aren't Xavier classrooms. They're much like the H4 classroom (and hopefully our new classrooms) but not air-conditioned or brightly color. 

Back to the story... I entered a different classroom. Sat down. Trisha came in and she introduced me to her friends. All of a sudden the place turned into one of those local karaoke bars with drinking. Except that it was only her friends there.

I'd like to mention that I was shocked when I saw her friends. First thing that came to my mind was... JOLOGS! (Don't call me discriminative. I have jologs friends too... I think. Basta!) Anyhow, so I'm thinking to myself pa, "Where did you get your friends?"

But that wasn't the worst part. Not only did they look jologs, some of them looked liked drug addicts. So my reaction was teka-teka. Haha. There was this guy, the leader of sorts, who started passing out beer. San Mig Light.

I flat out rejected because... who the hell are you and why should I drink with you drug addicts? LOL. 

So the guy insulted me becuase I didn't want. In revenge, I got a bottle of beer and banged it on the table. Not only did it make a loud thud, it also made beer splash on his face. LOL!

He got furious. Then I saw Kuya Ricky in the table. Grinning with a tinker. Wahaha. He approves. So I backed off.

The guy was still staring at me. Dripping wet. Furious eyes. Then he suddenly morphs into my kuya's older-looking friends. It didn't matter, he was the same person to me.

Then he said, "Sige pa!" So I did. I kept staring back. Angry eyes too.

And then I attacked. Nagkagulo. LOL! 

Quite funny a dream. I woke up then because it was and is already 12:00.
I'm going back home today. Coming back to Ayala on Sunday.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get my glasses and my new hard drive. 

0 reps.: