down on skid row.

Tuesday, January 15 at 8:13 PM

School and Shang

Anyhow. That's mostly it. I still have some homework to work on. And I am still clueless how I can make triangles and buildings... much less how to deal with them. (Shucks... the movie still has me smiling. Hahaha!)

Today... hmmm. Not much. Mrs. Demegillo isn't so bad now. She's actually funny. Becoming more like Mrs. Lugay except more sarcastic. Hahaha!

As for English class, I just spit out my sonnet. Hahaha. I almost finished it by the end of English ahd I learned the meaning of the word trove right away. (It still makes me wonder how m-w didn't include it in their dictionary) I'm actually getting inspiration from somewhere. And I love it. Hahaha.

Examen was also interesting!

In other news, I dropped dead in bed today. That was around 5 to 5:30. I woke up at around a quarter to nine. Hahaha. That's why I'm still awake. Hahaha!

A day back, I think I've made up for my mistakes last week. Hahaha. I promise. From now on, I'll do better! Hahaha. I really have to take my resolutions more seriously. Hahaha.

What else? Well. I think I did my Filipino orals pretty well. Except for the fact that I was jittering and that I forgot to do my little dance. Hahaha. I think I spoke too fast... although I was really trying to speak fast to be more dynamic. The words just came out wrong with speed. Hahaha!

Saturday was great! Hahaha.

My dad kept trying to wake me up but I just couldn't. So he moved tutor till after lunch.

I woke up for lunch. Went to tutor. Went home. Picked Trisha up from school and went to Shang! Weeee!

It's been a real long time since I've been out so it was a relief to see those escalators again. Hahaha! School has really gotten to me--especially considering feeling like I haven't been in a mall for such a long time when I just went there the Sunday before. Hahaha!

Anyhow, we bought tickets to National Treasure 2. And then we did errands and went around. I also had my picture taken for the passports. I don't like them. Waaa! Hahaha.

So we watched National Treasure. I like it. Hahaha. It was interesting. Hahaha! I love Helen Mirren. Hahaha!

And then we had McDo while bring Trisha home. I love Chicken Nuggets! Weee!

0 reps.: