show me how and i will, i'll get out of here

Friday, January 11 at 8:56 PM

What a

Gee. What a bad way to start the year. LOL. But I can't say I'm not having fun.

Unang linggo pa lang, marami na akong atraso kay Laoshi. Yikes! I fell asleep on our first three meetings. Today naman, I didn't write down the homework since I thought it was just oral. (CHA~AARLES!)

Sadly, I've failed two out of the 4 math quizzes. Waaa! The first one I failed was just "wrong copy." It's just one stroke that made that negative a positive. Waaa!

Our fair booth is turning bad.... little children do not care about Havaianas and Starbucks gift certificates. But it's gon'na turn out right... ... ...hopefully.

On the other hand: Script! Script! Script! I'm so excited for the Bodyworks. I'm beginning to like my job. LOL. I enjoy the old songs and the dances they'll have to do! Hahaha. That's our unique thing. I'm just afraid our topic isn't suitable for children ages 4-7 (or was that grades 4-7?): Marijuana and its effects on the Nervous System. LOL. One other thing: I don't know a thing about the nervous system. Ack!

These past few days, I've been making a lot of paper stuff. It all began because of Mrs. Lugay and her Origami seatwork. So I've been trying to find out how to make a snowflake ever since. Now, I have 2 models. Add to that, the 3D stars, the crown and the people holding hands. LOL!

FX naman, I'm really in prod. Woohoo! Sad for Stacey though... he lost the chance. Had he known we weren't doing Serapio, he could've taken up that offer. But at least I know he really does care for prod. AWWW! Hahaha! Anyhow, I'm so happy with the clown pairing and for Allen getting his role. LOL!

So I've moved department. I'm now on puppets and lights. I find that the set will be quite complicated, so I'll leave that with the cousins... but i'll help of course... I promised eh. Haha! I didn't realy like puppetry before. But since they're not that hard now, I want na. Hahaha!

0 reps.: