please. anywhere but here. please

Monday, January 28 at 4:23 PM

Scary Thing and Problems

First off: Happy Birthday, Paul! Hahaha.

Well, scary thing just happened to me a while ago. It all goes back to Patayin sa Sindak. Ever since I last watched it, I've been fantasizing of some kind of horror play that makes use of a lot of darkness, lighting effects and moving light curtains (??... i know. don't ask.) What was the play's story about? Bloody Mary.

So what was soo scary. I was thinking about it while doing business last night. Then I was saying the lines na. Bloody mary... bloody mary.... by the time I got to my third, I just remembered: The mirror's behind me. So I quickly finished up and went to bed. Strange thing is I kept hearing mysterious noises while still awake.

The other freakier thing. I was fixing my hair in front of the mirror kanina. I was thinking of the horror play and how to scream. When biglang the lights became dim. FREAKY! Nagulat talaga ako. No cause for that happening naman. Hahahaha.

Anyhow, everything's just going out of hand right now. Deciding whether not I should sell tickets. Thinking about fixing the set. Dealing with dilemmas. Facing problems. Catching up on my failing marks. Thinking about what to do on that day. Sudden bursts of rage from uselessness and helplessness.

However, I found an answer during my Filipino test on Kay Selya.

Nagbabalik mandi't parang hinahanap
dito ang panahong masayang lumipas;
na kung maliligo'y sa tubig aagap,
nang hindi abutin ng tabsing sa dagat.

Deep! Hahaha. I'm still finding a more concrete sign. But I guess the above will do for some of them. *sigh*

I just want'a scream. You know?

Why is my moodie happy? I dunno. Open for interpretation.

0 reps.: